Diego Castro (Getafe) somehow equalises with awful pen v Almeria, too embarassed to celebrate
- August 23, 2013
In Diego Castro’s defence here, he was asked to take his penalty a second time, so he entered into one of those nefarious poker games with Almeria keeper Esteban.
He scored for a second time, but he can thank Esteban for the goal as his pen was pretty awful, telegraphed and scuffed, yet somehow squirmed under the keeper’s arms and into the net!
Castro was so mortified he couldn’t even celebrate…
[gthumb id=”347054″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi