Diego Castro (Getafe) somehow equalises with awful pen v Almeria, too embarassed to celebrate
- August 23, 2013
In Diego Castro’s defence here, he was asked to take his penalty a second time, so he entered into one of those nefarious poker games with Almeria keeper Esteban.
He scored for a second time, but he can thank Esteban for the goal as his pen was pretty awful, telegraphed and scuffed, yet somehow squirmed under the keeper’s arms and into the net!
Castro was so mortified he couldn’t even celebrate…
[gthumb id=”347054″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...