Didier Drogba’s woeful free kick v Chelsea went so high and wide that it hit his own banner in upper tier [Vine]
- March 18, 2014
Didier Drogba may be forgiven for being a little emotionally distracted tonight, what with it being his homecoming/pseudo-Testimonial match for Gala against Chelsea.
But come one, there’s no excusing hitting a free-kick so high and wide that it hit his own ‘Drogba Legend’ banner in the upper tier of the Matthew Harding Stand!
So placing it behind the goal was a strategy that’s paid off for Chelsea.
- Nathan becomes the latest Chelsea player to join Vitesse on loan [De Telegraaf]
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi