Didier Drogba pulled off an overhead kick goal line clearance for Ivory Coast v Senegal!
- November 17, 2013
For more on Didier Drogba and Ivory Coast celebrating reaching the 2014 World Cup, see:
The Ivorian legend had an eventful game against Senegal on Saturday as Ivory Coast secured a 1-1 draw to go through to Brazil, 4-2 on aggregate.
Drogba gave away the penalty that saw Senegal take the lead with 13 minutes to go, but by all accounts Drogba was impressive in Casablanca as he fought tooth and nail to reach another World Cup.
The clip above is pretty special, even if the ball may have been travelling just wide, or if keeper Boubacar Barry could have got across.
Either way, makes you remember just what a special talent Didier Drogba is, he almost certainly would have been an awesome defender!
- Orlando City reject offer to sign Chelsea hero Didier Drogba due to huge 6-month deal d...
- Frank Lampard pens long tribute to Chelsea legend Didier Drogba on Instagram
- Didier Drogba posts video of himself singing during Chelsea bus parade [Instagram]
- Man United’s Juan Mata pays tribute to leaving Chelsea legends in end of season blog
- Dressing room footage of Chelsea celebrating with the Premier League trophy [video]
- Jose Mourinho says Didier Drogba will be back at Chelsea & begs Petr Cech to stay ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi