- Golazo! Real Valladolid striker Jonathan Pereira scores Bergkamp-esque goal against Mallorca [Vine]
- Gabriel gives his first interview since becoming an Arsenal player [Video]
- Francesco Totti takes the piss out of Cristiano Ronaldo’s roar!
- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
Didier Drogba pulled off an overhead kick goal line clearance for Ivory Coast v Senegal!
For more on Didier Drogba and Ivory Coast celebrating reaching the 2014 World Cup, see:
The Ivorian legend had an eventful game against Senegal on Saturday as Ivory Coast secured a 1-1 draw to go through to Brazil, 4-2 on aggregate.
Drogba gave away the penalty that saw Senegal take the lead with 13 minutes to go, but by all accounts Drogba was impressive in Casablanca as he fought tooth and nail to reach another World Cup.
The clip above is pretty special, even if the ball may have been travelling just wide, or if keeper Boubacar Barry could have got across.
Either way, makes you remember just what a special talent Didier Drogba is, he almost certainly would have been an awesome defender!
- Updated: November 17, 2013