- Are you Barça in disguise? Conference side Eastleigh score tiki-taka team golazo [Video]
- Former Irish rugby star Brian O’Driscoll admits he was infatuated when he met David Beckham [Video]
- Mario Balotelli pulls off back skill and bicycle kick during Liverpool head tennis [Video]
- Rumours abound that Falcao will start for Man United against Chelsea [Tweets]
- Thibaut Courtois has achieved a lot in his career since his debut six years ago
Didi Hamann on his Twitter row with Joey Barton & how he didn’t even unfollow him!
- January 19, 2013
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last week, you’ll be well aware of the nastiest footballing Twitter row to have ever spilled onto the social networking site, involving ex-team mates Didi Hamann and Joey Barton. (The choicest Tweets in Monday’s exchange.)
We say ‘footballing’, but in truth the row had little to do with the game, as both traded personal insults of the nastiest kind.
Hamann decided to speak to the BBC about it, to prove the air is clear and that there’s no bad blood between the pair.
Hamann is willing to forgive and forget, and already appears over the thing. Most surprising of all though, beyond forgiving Barton, is that Hamann didn’t even unfollow Barton. Let alone block him!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”287183″]