Didi Hamann on his Twitter row with Joey Barton & how he didn’t even unfollow him!
- January 19, 2013
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last week, you’ll be well aware of the nastiest footballing Twitter row to have ever spilled onto the social networking site, involving ex-team mates Didi Hamann and Joey Barton. (The choicest Tweets in Monday’s exchange.)
We say ‘footballing’, but in truth the row had little to do with the game, as both traded personal insults of the nastiest kind.
Hamann decided to speak to the BBC about it, to prove the air is clear and that there’s no bad blood between the pair.
Hamann is willing to forgive and forget, and already appears over the thing. Most surprising of all though, beyond forgiving Barton, is that Hamann didn’t even unfollow Barton. Let alone block him!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”287183″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi