Didi Hamann on his Twitter row with Joey Barton & how he didn’t even unfollow him!
- January 19, 2013
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last week, you’ll be well aware of the nastiest footballing Twitter row to have ever spilled onto the social networking site, involving ex-team mates Didi Hamann and Joey Barton. (The choicest Tweets in Monday’s exchange.)
We say ‘footballing’, but in truth the row had little to do with the game, as both traded personal insults of the nastiest kind.
Hamann decided to speak to the BBC about it, to prove the air is clear and that there’s no bad blood between the pair.
Hamann is willing to forgive and forget, and already appears over the thing. Most surprising of all though, beyond forgiving Barton, is that Hamann didn’t even unfollow Barton. Let alone block him!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”287183″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...