- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Didi Hamann on his Twitter row with Joey Barton & how he didn’t even unfollow him!
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last week, you’ll be well aware of the nastiest footballing Twitter row to have ever spilled onto the social networking site, involving ex-team mates Didi Hamann and Joey Barton. (The choicest Tweets in Monday’s exchange.)
We say ‘footballing’, but in truth the row had little to do with the game, as both traded personal insults of the nastiest kind.
Hamann decided to speak to the BBC about it, to prove the air is clear and that there’s no bad blood between the pair.
Hamann is willing to forgive and forget, and already appears over the thing. Most surprising of all though, beyond forgiving Barton, is that Hamann didn’t even unfollow Barton. Let alone block him!
- Updated: January 19, 2013