- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Did Zlatan Ibrahimovic mean to assault Dejan Lovren during PSG’s win over Lyon?
- Updated: December 17, 2012
“Everyone told me that he did it on purpose. In any case I have a very bad headache. I think it is serious but it is for the commission to do its work.” – Dejan Lovren.
“He did voluntarily, I’m sure. I do not like to see this kind of act.” – Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas.
Super Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is once again embroiled in controversy following an incident late on in the first half of PSG’s 1-0 win over Lyon.
Zlatan clashed with Lyon defender Dejan Lovren, as the latter fell to the ground, Ibrahimovic crashed a boot into his head and stamped on his hand.
Referee Antony Gautier presumably thought it was accidental as he did not hand out even a yellow card. Lovren recovered and played the full 90 minutes.
The fact it came just seconds before Ibrahimovic assisted the only goal of the game simply spread salt into the wounds of Lyon’s defeat.
Make your mind up with the gif above and video below.