Did you spot Sir Alex Ferguson push Man United kit man Albert Morgan after Nani red card?
- March 6, 2013
For a mere kit man, Manchester United’s Albert Morgan must be one of the most famous in world football.
Having been in the job since 1996, with Nike even featuring Morgan in an advert (see second video below), Manchester United fans are all too familiar with the grey haired man who is a permanent presence on the bench next to Sir Alex Ferguson.
On Tuesday night, it is fair to say Morgan was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
As Ferguson looked to run to the touchline to remonstrate with referee Cuneyt Cakir after Nani’s shock red card, Morgan got shoved and he didn’t look too happy about it!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi