Did Wrexham concede the fastest ever penalty to Macclesfield Town yesterday?
- November 3, 2013
You hope the fans at Moss Rose had taken their seats by kick off, otherwise they could well have missed the fastest ever penalty award in a professional match.
Macclesfield Town won the Conference match 3-2 thanks to a Connor Jennings hat-trick – the 22-year-old English striker converting a first minute penalty and then 94th minute winner.
Also on the scoresheet for Wrexham was former Blackpool and Southampton striker Brett Ormerod.
The opener came from the penalty spot and was recorded in 11 seconds on the video below.
Has there ever been a faster penalty decision? Let us know in the comments below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi