- Carlos Tevez nutmegs the keeper, gives Juve the lead v Napoli [Video]
- Manchester City stars (Aguero, Nasri) play FIFA 15, Yaya Toure refuses to pick United! [Video]
- Roma want to take Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski on loan to cover for Gervinho’s AFCON absence [Gazzetta]
- Cristiano Ronaldo (60) outscored Messi (58) in 2014, but Barça man scored more from play than Madrid rival
- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
Did Wrexham concede the fastest ever penalty to Macclesfield Town yesterday?
You hope the fans at Moss Rose had taken their seats by kick off, otherwise they could well have missed the fastest ever penalty award in a professional match.
Macclesfield Town won the Conference match 3-2 thanks to a Connor Jennings hat-trick – the 22-year-old English striker converting a first minute penalty and then 94th minute winner.
Also on the scoresheet for Wrexham was former Blackpool and Southampton striker Brett Ormerod.
The opener came from the penalty spot and was recorded in 11 seconds on the video below.
Has there ever been a faster penalty decision? Let us know in the comments below.
- Updated: November 3, 2013