Did Wrexham concede the fastest ever penalty to Macclesfield Town yesterday?
- November 3, 2013
You hope the fans at Moss Rose had taken their seats by kick off, otherwise they could well have missed the fastest ever penalty award in a professional match.
Macclesfield Town won the Conference match 3-2 thanks to a Connor Jennings hat-trick – the 22-year-old English striker converting a first minute penalty and then 94th minute winner.
Also on the scoresheet for Wrexham was former Blackpool and Southampton striker Brett Ormerod.
The opener came from the penalty spot and was recorded in 11 seconds on the video below.
Has there ever been a faster penalty decision? Let us know in the comments below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...