- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli complains about offside decision on Instagram after FA Cup exit
- Bizarre: Al Faisaly keeper scores insane overhead kick own goal v Al Wihdat [Video]
- Christian Eriksen refuses to admit anyone got a touch on 2nd Spurs goal at Newcastle [video]
- Puskas award contender: Lee Beattie (Prestatyn) scissor kick golazo from outside the box [Video]
- Aston Villa release YouTube video of their fans’ celebrations after Liverpool win
Did Montpellier’s Younes Belhanda score the goal of the season in France v Marseille?
- April 12, 2012
“We’ve got seven games left and if we approach all of them the way we have been doing recently, then we can start to believe. PSG won’t give up. So we’ve got seven finals left to play. We have to try and win every game, starting Sunday at Lorient.” – Younes Belhanda.
If ever you needed an explanation of why Montpellier are now three points in front at the top of Ligue 1 and are favourites to secure the title, yesterday’s win at Marseille should do the trick.
Montpellier scored two excellent team goals, with the third, finished off by a stunning Younes Belhanda acrobatic scissors kick, the true highlight of their 3-1 victory.
Even before Belhanda cracked in his brilliant effort, Montpellier’s build up play was patient, precise and calm – unfortunately most of this is not included in the video below.