Did Montpellier’s Younes Belhanda score the goal of the season in France v Marseille?
- April 12, 2012
“We’ve got seven games left and if we approach all of them the way we have been doing recently, then we can start to believe. PSG won’t give up. So we’ve got seven finals left to play. We have to try and win every game, starting Sunday at Lorient.” – Younes Belhanda.
If ever you needed an explanation of why Montpellier are now three points in front at the top of Ligue 1 and are favourites to secure the title, yesterday’s win at Marseille should do the trick.
Montpellier scored two excellent team goals, with the third, finished off by a stunning Younes Belhanda acrobatic scissors kick, the true highlight of their 3-1 victory.
Even before Belhanda cracked in his brilliant effort, Montpellier’s build up play was patient, precise and calm – unfortunately most of this is not included in the video below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi