Did Cristian Baroni cry when he missed a penalty for Fenerbahce v Benfica?
- April 25, 2013
We all know they take football seriously in Turkey, but this may be taking things too far!
Brazilian Cristian Baroni missed a penalty in injury time of the first half between Fenerbahce and Benfica.
It was a big miss sure and perhaps Baroni should have left the spot kick to more experienced players such as Dirk Kuyt with the former Liverpool man consoling the Brazilian almost immediately.
Did Baroni cry? Or was it just a case of the cameras lingering as it was the end of the first 45.
Judging by many of the comments online, it appears Batoni has previous for crying, both in celebration and despair.
Galatasaray fans certainly thought so and they were ridiculing Baroni on Twitter as soon as the ball rebounded off the post.
Make your own mind up with the pictures and video below. For Baroni, at least Fenerbahce won…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...