Did Arsene Wenger play The Ox in short spells last season due to a contract clause?
- August 20, 2013
Arsenal receive a fearful bashing in the papers this morning and there are some intriguing revelations of what is going on behind the scenes at the Emirates.
Among the best reads on the problems with Arsene Wenger’s recruitment policy and the failures of the youth system at the Emirates are:
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger must get tough in the transfer market – or else admit that he needs assistance (Henry Winter, Daily Telegraph)
Rotten Arsenal Academy is the problem for Arsène Wenger (Michael Calvin, Independent)
Both are well worth a read for Gooners but the most revelatory article comes comes from the well connected Neil Ashton in the Daily Mail.
Ashton includes an absolutely sensational claim about the penny pinching being employed by Arsene Wenger, despite plenty of funds being available.
Screen shot below. This can’t be true, can it?
The fact Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain appears set for a 4-month lay-off after an injury during Arsenal’s opening day defeat to Aston Villa will only compound the anger…
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...