Did Arsene Wenger play The Ox in short spells last season due to a contract clause?
- August 20, 2013
Arsenal receive a fearful bashing in the papers this morning and there are some intriguing revelations of what is going on behind the scenes at the Emirates.
Among the best reads on the problems with Arsene Wenger’s recruitment policy and the failures of the youth system at the Emirates are:
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger must get tough in the transfer market – or else admit that he needs assistance (Henry Winter, Daily Telegraph)
Rotten Arsenal Academy is the problem for Arsène Wenger (Michael Calvin, Independent)
Both are well worth a read for Gooners but the most revelatory article comes comes from the well connected Neil Ashton in the Daily Mail.
Ashton includes an absolutely sensational claim about the penny pinching being employed by Arsene Wenger, despite plenty of funds being available.
Screen shot below. This can’t be true, can it?
The fact Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain appears set for a 4-month lay-off after an injury during Arsenal’s opening day defeat to Aston Villa will only compound the anger…
- The Ox finishes off quick-fire counter attack to make it 2-0 Arsenal v Lyon (Videos)
- BT Sport try to convince Bale and The Ox to change squad numbers in new UCL advert (Video)
- BT Sport host a wild House Party featuring The Ox & Gareth Bale (Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s epic answer to which Arsenal legend he would love to pl...
- Comedy Gold: Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain interviews Calum Chambers on a pla...
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain pays tribute to injury-plagued Abou Diaby [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi