Did Arsene Wenger play The Ox in short spells last season due to a contract clause?
- August 20, 2013
Arsenal receive a fearful bashing in the papers this morning and there are some intriguing revelations of what is going on behind the scenes at the Emirates.
Among the best reads on the problems with Arsene Wenger’s recruitment policy and the failures of the youth system at the Emirates are:
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger must get tough in the transfer market – or else admit that he needs assistance (Henry Winter, Daily Telegraph)
Rotten Arsenal Academy is the problem for Arsène Wenger (Michael Calvin, Independent)
Both are well worth a read for Gooners but the most revelatory article comes comes from the well connected Neil Ashton in the Daily Mail.
Ashton includes an absolutely sensational claim about the penny pinching being employed by Arsene Wenger, despite plenty of funds being available.
Screen shot below. This can’t be true, can it?
The fact Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain appears set for a 4-month lay-off after an injury during Arsenal’s opening day defeat to Aston Villa will only compound the anger…
- ‘He’s got the world on smash': Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain backs Flamini for Pr...
- Arsenal players predict star of the season, The Ox predicts himself (Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain accepts MOTM award, doesn’t think he dese...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...