- Andy Carroll gives his fiancee Billi Mucklow a secret room in their new house for Christmas [Instagram]
- Watford v Wolves: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Harry Kane’s Christmas message to all Spurs fans [Facebook video]
- Angel Di Maria wants Man United to sign Benfica’s Nicolas Gaitan [Fichajes]
- Bolton boss Neil Lennon explains signing Emile Heskey, may play on Boxing Day v Blackburn [Audio]
Did Arsene Wenger play The Ox in short spells last season due to a contract clause?
Arsenal receive a fearful bashing in the papers this morning and there are some intriguing revelations of what is going on behind the scenes at the Emirates.
Among the best reads on the problems with Arsene Wenger’s recruitment policy and the failures of the youth system at the Emirates are:
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger must get tough in the transfer market – or else admit that he needs assistance (Henry Winter, Daily Telegraph)
Rotten Arsenal Academy is the problem for Arsène Wenger (Michael Calvin, Independent)
Both are well worth a read for Gooners but the most revelatory article comes comes from the well connected Neil Ashton in the Daily Mail.
Ashton includes an absolutely sensational claim about the penny pinching being employed by Arsene Wenger, despite plenty of funds being available.
Screen shot below. This can’t be true, can it?
The fact Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain appears set for a 4-month lay-off after an injury during Arsenal’s opening day defeat to Aston Villa will only compound the anger…
- Updated: August 20, 2013