Did Argentine hero Lionel Messi get sick during the World Cup final v Germany? [Pictures]
Did Argentine hero Lionel Messi get sick during the World Cup final versus Germany?
The Mirror’s @eaamalyon shared a picture on Twitter during the showpiece final at the Maracana appearing to show Messi discharging a little too much liquid during extra time.
For the record, Messi’s on-pitch puking has been a cause of concern for the past 12 months, with the Barcelona striker repeatedly seen struggling with being nauseous.
See the picture of Lionel Messi appearing to be sick during the World Cup final below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Maradona gets into a fight with Man United old boy Seba Veron at the Pope’s charity match (Video)October 12, 2016
- Argentine commentators slam Man City’s Sergio Aguero, tell him to ‘leave’ (Video)October 12, 2016
- Aguero reveals how friendship with Messi has resulted in stupid abuse from Argentina fansOctober 12, 2016
- Mauro Icardi describes Diego Maradona’s ‘traitor’ comments as tasteless [Sky Italia]October 11, 2016
- Exclusive interview with Arsenal’s Shkodran MustafiOctober 17, 2016
- Former German international Tim Wiese shows off his WWE skills in the ring (Videos)October 13, 2016
- Julian Draxler scores as Germany pick off Northern Ireland in first-half (Video)October 11, 2016
- Exclusive: Per Mertesacker Interview with 101 Great GoalsOctober 9, 2016
- Leo Messi takes his family to the happiest place on earthOctober 26, 2016
- Leo Messi crushed Cristiano Ronaldo in Marca’s Ballon d’Or pollOctober 25, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Leo Messi at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Valencia (Official video)October 22, 2016