Did Argentine hero Lionel Messi get sick during the World Cup final v Germany? [Pictures]
Did Argentine hero Lionel Messi get sick during the World Cup final versus Germany?
The Mirror’s @eaamalyon shared a picture on Twitter during the showpiece final at the Maracana appearing to show Messi discharging a little too much liquid during extra time.
For the record, Messi’s on-pitch puking has been a cause of concern for the past 12 months, with the Barcelona striker repeatedly seen struggling with being nauseous.
See the picture of Lionel Messi appearing to be sick during the World Cup final below.
Watch Live Stream
- The crashed Chapecoense plane recently carried Leo Messi & the Argentina national teamNovember 29, 2016
- Diego Maradona picks a fight with a Man United WAGNovember 23, 2016
- AFA refuse to pay security guards so Lionel Messi steps inNovember 18, 2016
- Journalist Gabriel Anello doubles down on claim Ezequiel Lavezzi smoked weed [Globo]November 17, 2016
- Gigi Buffon’s perfect reaction when Italy fans booed the German anthem (Video)November 16, 2016
- Thomas Muller continues his feud v San Marino on FacebookNovember 16, 2016
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen responds to racist tweet about Barcelona teammate Samuel UmtitiNovember 15, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi pulls off brilliant touch in Germany training (video)November 15, 2016
- Even when Leo Messi dives, he is still the most honest player on the planet (video)December 10, 2016
- Huge boost for Barcelona as Messi and Suarez open contract talks [BBC Sport]December 10, 2016
- Revealed: Leo Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo’s friendship (Video)December 7, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016