Did Argentine hero Lionel Messi get sick during the World Cup final v Germany? [Pictures]
- July 13, 2014
Did Argentine hero Lionel Messi get sick during the World Cup final versus Germany?
The Mirror’s @eaamalyon shared a picture on Twitter during the showpiece final at the Maracana appearing to show Messi discharging a little too much liquid during extra time.
For the record, Messi’s on-pitch puking has been a cause of concern for the past 12 months, with the Barcelona striker repeatedly seen struggling with being nauseous.
See the picture of Lionel Messi appearing to be sick during the World Cup final below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...