Did Argentine hero Lionel Messi get sick during the World Cup final v Germany? [Pictures]
- July 13, 2014
Did Argentine hero Lionel Messi get sick during the World Cup final versus Germany?
The Mirror’s @eaamalyon shared a picture on Twitter during the showpiece final at the Maracana appearing to show Messi discharging a little too much liquid during extra time.
For the record, Messi’s on-pitch puking has been a cause of concern for the past 12 months, with the Barcelona striker repeatedly seen struggling with being nauseous.
See the picture of Lionel Messi appearing to be sick during the World Cup final below.
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Youtuber brilliantly demonstrates how Messi wasn’t to blame for Argentina’s...
- Leo Messi’s grandfather criticises his grandson’s Copa America performances...
- Leo Messi speaks for the 1st time after criticism in Argentina after the Copa America. ...
- Close up footage of Leo Messi’s brother, Matias, being harassed at the Copa Ameri...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi