- Arsenal man Lukas Podolski included #BreakFromTheBench in latest Instagram post [Picture]
- Liverpool fans slam the ‘cringey’ #RodgersOut brigade after Crystal Palace defeat [Video]
- Harry Kane & Christian Eriksen post match interview after Hull 1 – Tottenham 2 [Video]
- Remember the name! Liverpool starlet Sergi Canos (17) brilliant hat-trick v Derby U18s [Video]
- Liverpool fan Chris “furious” with display at Crystal Palace & criticises Lovren [Video]
Did Argentine hero Lionel Messi get sick during the World Cup final v Germany? [Pictures]
Did Argentine hero Lionel Messi get sick during the World Cup final versus Germany?
The Mirror’s @eaamalyon shared a picture on Twitter during the showpiece final at the Maracana appearing to show Messi discharging a little too much liquid during extra time.
For the record, Messi’s on-pitch puking has been a cause of concern for the past 12 months, with the Barcelona striker repeatedly seen struggling with being nauseous.
See the picture of Lionel Messi appearing to be sick during the World Cup final below.
- Updated: July 13, 2014