Depressed Arsenal fan says Gunners won’t win the league, believes Giroud is a waste of time after Palace win
- October 27, 2013
This guy needs a xanax. Badly.
Arsenal are top of the league and defying all pre-season expectations so far this campaign, yet one of their supporters remains completely miserable.
Showing just how out of whack some football fans can be, the good people at ArsenalFanTV interviewed an incredibly depressed Arsenal fan after the North Londoners won 2-0 at Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Having seen his team pick up the three points in a performance that was far from vintage, the fan was completely distraught.
We’re not winning the league. No way. Giroud’s a waste of time. We ain’t winning the league.
Would Giroud get in the team 10 years ago. Who are we playing today? Where were we in the first half against them? What’s our option B? We ain’t got no option B! Giroud ain’t Arsenal.
We’ll challenge, but that’s because it’s a poor league this year. I’m depressing me!
Watch the most miserable Arsenal supporter give his appraisal of the team below.
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...