Depressed Arsenal fan says Gunners won’t win the league, believes Giroud is a waste of time after Palace win
This guy needs a xanax. Badly.
Arsenal are top of the league and defying all pre-season expectations so far this campaign, yet one of their supporters remains completely miserable.
Showing just how out of whack some football fans can be, the good people at ArsenalFanTV interviewed an incredibly depressed Arsenal fan after the North Londoners won 2-0 at Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Having seen his team pick up the three points in a performance that was far from vintage, the fan was completely distraught.
We’re not winning the league. No way. Giroud’s a waste of time. We ain’t winning the league.
Would Giroud get in the team 10 years ago. Who are we playing today? Where were we in the first half against them? What’s our option B? We ain’t got no option B! Giroud ain’t Arsenal.
We’ll challenge, but that’s because it’s a poor league this year. I’m depressing me!
Watch the most miserable Arsenal supporter give his appraisal of the team below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin offers revealing comments when asked about Barcelona interest [Cope]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal officially reveal new shirt numbers for Granit Xhaka & Aaron Ramsey (Videos)May 27th, 2016
- Tottenham star Christian Eriksen admits finishing below Arsenal was “infuriating” [BT]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is ‘seriously considering’ offers from Bayern & Barcelon...May 27th, 2016
- Mesut Ozil Likes Instagram post criticising Arsenal team mate Olivier GiroudMay 22nd, 2016
- Garth Crooks goes full Garth Crooks in incredible rant about Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud (Video)May 15th, 2016
- Fantastic: Aston Villa fans celebrated Olivier Giroud’s goal more than the Arsenal fans (Vi...May 15th, 2016
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger hails Olivier Giroud & discusses injury to Danny Welbeck (Video)May 8th, 2016