Depressed Arsenal fan says Gunners won’t win the league, believes Giroud is a waste of time after Palace win
- October 27, 2013
This guy needs a xanax. Badly.
Arsenal are top of the league and defying all pre-season expectations so far this campaign, yet one of their supporters remains completely miserable.
Showing just how out of whack some football fans can be, the good people at ArsenalFanTV interviewed an incredibly depressed Arsenal fan after the North Londoners won 2-0 at Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Having seen his team pick up the three points in a performance that was far from vintage, the fan was completely distraught.
We’re not winning the league. No way. Giroud’s a waste of time. We ain’t winning the league.
Would Giroud get in the team 10 years ago. Who are we playing today? Where were we in the first half against them? What’s our option B? We ain’t got no option B! Giroud ain’t Arsenal.
We’ll challenge, but that’s because it’s a poor league this year. I’m depressing me!
Watch the most miserable Arsenal supporter give his appraisal of the team below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]