Dench! Arsenal joker Emmanuel Frimpong joins Barnsley on permanent deal [Picture]
Arsenal’s Emmanuel Frimpong has failed to live up to the hype (which he created) at Arsenal.
The central midfielder has found himself out of Arsene Wenger’s plans at the Emirates and has joined Barnsley on a permanent deal.
And he looks ecstatic at the move. Not!
Now aged 22, Frimpong has added unsuccessful loan spells at Wolves, Charkton and Fulham to his CV.
Instagram addict, Frimpong will hope to kick-start his career in the Championship.
- Arsenal loudmouth Piers Morgan may regret sending this tweet about Liverpool (Video)
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin celebrates a stellar year with YouTube compilation (video)
- What’s it like to be a blind Arsenal fan? (Video)
- Mistake? El Confidencial suggest Karim Benzema should have left Real Madrid to join Ars...
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of Frimpong
- Arsene Wenger says ex-Arsenal player Frimpong’s racial abuse highlights ‘en...
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong sent off for swearing at Spartak Moscow fan who was racially ab...