Dench! Arsenal joker Emmanuel Frimpong joins Barnsley on permanent deal [Picture]
Arsenal’s Emmanuel Frimpong has failed to live up to the hype (which he created) at Arsenal.
The central midfielder has found himself out of Arsene Wenger’s plans at the Emirates and has joined Barnsley on a permanent deal.
And he looks ecstatic at the move. Not!
Now aged 22, Frimpong has added unsuccessful loan spells at Wolves, Charkton and Fulham to his CV.
Instagram addict, Frimpong will hope to kick-start his career in the Championship.
Watch Live Stream
- New Arsenal video: Lucas Perez is a GunnerAugust 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Lucas Perez joins Arsenal from Deportivo La CorunaAugust 30, 2016
- Werder Bremen’s sporting director confirms direct Arsenal talks over Serge GnabryAugust 30, 2016
- Serge Gnabry’s move from Arsenal to Bayern confirmed by his dad [Kicker & SWR]August 30, 2016
- Man United loanee Ashley Fletcher scores stunner for Barnsley in League One play-off final (Video)May 30, 2016
- Epic: Barnsley fans mock Oxford United fans with rowing chant ahead of cup final (Video)April 3, 2016
- Ex Everton boss David Moyes slammed by Barnsley for his claims on how much John Stones costFebruary 16, 2016
- Barnsley fan rescued by firemen after he fell asleep in a toilet for 7 hours v Fleetwood TownOctober 25, 2015
- Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong leaves Russia after being released from his contractApril 5, 2016
- Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls ex-Arsenal team mate Wojciech Szczesny on TwitterFebruary 2, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling MourinhoAugust 3, 2015
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of FrimpongJuly 24, 2015