Dench! Arsenal joker Emmanuel Frimpong joins Barnsley on permanent deal [Picture]
- January 31, 2014
Arsenal’s Emmanuel Frimpong has failed to live up to the hype (which he created) at Arsenal.
The central midfielder has found himself out of Arsene Wenger’s plans at the Emirates and has joined Barnsley on a permanent deal.
And he looks ecstatic at the move. Not!
Now aged 22, Frimpong has added unsuccessful loan spells at Wolves, Charkton and Fulham to his CV.
Instagram addict, Frimpong will hope to kick-start his career in the Championship.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won Chile the Copa America with a glorious penalty [Videos]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez & Leo Messi shared warm embrace before Copa America...
- Arsenal fans (incl. Piers Morgan) mock Robin van Persie on Twitter ahead of Fenerbahçe ...
- ‘I am a Lion': Lukas Podolski officially unveiled as a Galatasaray player
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi