Demarai Gray (Birmingham) scores a brilliant solo golazo in a friendly with Manchester United
- October 14, 2013
With on loan Manchester United forward, Jesse Lingard, already a vital part of Birmingham City’s squad, the Blues travelled to Carrington on Thursday for a friendly with the Red Devils.
Played to keep players match fit during the International break, one player really shone for Birmingham as they eased to a 3-1 win.
Aged 17, Demarai Gray netted a wonderful solo goal for the blues as he showed great strength and skill to get past players before finishing cooly into the bottom corner following a one-two.
Birmingham coach Steve Watson said “It was a fantastic goal from Dimmi. He turned two men 30 yards out, played a one-two with Reece, who weighted his reverse pass perfectly, and went on to slot past the ‘keeper.”
Watch the footage here:
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]