Demarai Gray (Birmingham) scores a brilliant solo golazo in a friendly with Manchester United
- October 14, 2013
With on loan Manchester United forward, Jesse Lingard, already a vital part of Birmingham City’s squad, the Blues travelled to Carrington on Thursday for a friendly with the Red Devils.
Played to keep players match fit during the International break, one player really shone for Birmingham as they eased to a 3-1 win.
Aged 17, Demarai Gray netted a wonderful solo goal for the blues as he showed great strength and skill to get past players before finishing cooly into the bottom corner following a one-two.
Birmingham coach Steve Watson said “It was a fantastic goal from Dimmi. He turned two men 30 yards out, played a one-two with Reece, who weighted his reverse pass perfectly, and went on to slot past the ‘keeper.”
Watch the footage here:
- Birmingham and Aston Villa fans have been in a banner war over the FA Cup final weekend...
- Birmingham captain Paul Caddis hilariously trips himself up during 1-0 win [Official Vi...
- Adult Bournemouth fan wears a full orange keeper kit v Birmingham, waves homemade red c...
- Bournemouth 4 – Birmingham 2: Cherries comeback sends them top [Official highlights]
- Man City’s Karen Bardsley and Birmingham’s Freda Ayisi have a punch-up in t...
- Birmingham upload last 5 minutes of Derby draw, includes amusing commentary [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi