DELAY: Man United will only officially announce Louis van Gaal as manager next week [Times & Mail]
- May 15, 2014
Van Gaal announcement won't be until early next week now. No issue, just few minor bits to resolve. See Times website #mufc
— James Ducker (@DuckerTheTimes) May 15, 2014
No Van Gaal til next week. See Mail Online
— Ian Ladyman (@Ian_Ladyman_DM) May 15, 2014
The Times’ James Ducker and the Daily Mail’s Ian Ladyman have both revealed on Thursday that Manchester United fans will have to wait a little longer to have their next manager installed.
Louis van Gaal will be the next permanent successor to David Moyes, however the latest news is that Old Trafford will only ratify the appointment at the start of next week. By all accounts, that means Monday.
On the slight delay,The Times’ Ducker added the comment “No issue, just few minor bits to resolve”.
Ryan Giggs was pictured leaving a hotel in Holland on Wednesday after having reportedly met with Van Gaal before he jets off to Brazil to lead Holland at the World Cup.
Van Gaal will lead Holland in a friendly against Ecuador in Amsterdam on Saturday.
- Man United keeper David De Gea claims LvG binned his Real Madrid contract (Spoof Video)
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Man United are in ‘turmoil’ as Van Gaal signs ‘panic buy’ Antho...
- Marcos Rojo might leave Man United after bust-up with Louis van Gaal (Best Tweets)
- Garry Monk’s bemused reaction to Van Gaal’s claim about Man Utd dominating ...
- Louis van Gaal storms out of Swansea presser & blasts journos for asking about tra...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...