DELAY: Man United will only officially announce Louis van Gaal as manager next week [Times & Mail]
- May 15, 2014
Van Gaal announcement won't be until early next week now. No issue, just few minor bits to resolve. See Times website #mufc
— James Ducker (@DuckerTheTimes) May 15, 2014
No Van Gaal til next week. See Mail Online
— Ian Ladyman (@Ian_Ladyman_DM) May 15, 2014
The Times’ James Ducker and the Daily Mail’s Ian Ladyman have both revealed on Thursday that Manchester United fans will have to wait a little longer to have their next manager installed.
Louis van Gaal will be the next permanent successor to David Moyes, however the latest news is that Old Trafford will only ratify the appointment at the start of next week. By all accounts, that means Monday.
On the slight delay,The Times’ Ducker added the comment “No issue, just few minor bits to resolve”.
Ryan Giggs was pictured leaving a hotel in Holland on Wednesday after having reportedly met with Van Gaal before he jets off to Brazil to lead Holland at the World Cup.
Van Gaal will lead Holland in a friendly against Ecuador in Amsterdam on Saturday.
- Louis van Gaal sings Frank Sinatra’s ‘My Way’ in superb parody [Video]
- Louis van Gaal has blocked David De Gea’s move to Real Madrid [Marca]
- Manchester United set to bid £20million for Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng [Star]
- Man United closing in on £7.5m deal for Bastian Schweinsteiger [Sunday People]
- Man United boss Louis van Gaal wants Everton striker Romelu Lukaku [Sun Sport]
- Manchester United could tie up signing of Jasper Cillessen from Ajax this week [Telegraph]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi