Del Bosque explains omission of Jesus Navas & inclusion of Fernando Torres in Spain squad [videos]
- May 31, 2014
Spain announced their final 23-man squad to go to the World Cup on Saturday and Vicente Del Bosque was left to explain the whys and wherefores.
The video above sees Vicente Del Bosque explain why Manchester City winger Jesus Navas did not make the cut.
Essentially, due to an ankle injury that curtailed his involvement in the final weeks of the Premier League season.
Del Bosque was also forced to defend the inclusion of Fernando Torres after El Nino’s recent struggles, including a big miss last night against Bolivia.
As has been known for some time, Del Bosque likes having Torres in his squad and with the Chelsea striker’s history with La Furia Roja, you can understand why. Video below.
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi