Dejan Lovren’s (Croatia) wife posts picture to Instagram of referee Yuichi Nishimura in Brazil shirt
- June 13, 2014
Brazil beat Croatia 3-1 last night in the opening game of the World Cup, largely thanks to some dodgy refereeing decision by Yuichi Nishimura.
Southampton’s Dejan Lovren conceded a penalty for a ‘foul’ on Brazil’s Fred and Croatia also had a perfectly fine goal disallowed for a foul on Julio Cesar.
Dejan Lovren’s wife Anita took to Instagram on Friday to vent her anger at the Japanese referee.
She posted a photo of the referee in a Brazil shirt and a photo of Croatia’s wrongly disallowed goal.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...