- Chelsea had got of four yellows for simulation, double than any other EPL club this season [Graphic]
- NBC called Juan Mata “Marijuana Mata” during Man United’s draw with Tottenham [Pictures]
- Bayern’s Bastian Schweinsteiger spends vacation supporting girlfriend Ana Ivanovic [Pictures]
- Newcastle’s Alan Pardew tipped to take over at Crystal Palace [Pictures]
- Man City centre-back Matija Nastasic is heading to join Roberto Di Matteo at Schalke [Bild]
Dejan Lovren’s (Croatia) wife posts picture to Instagram of referee Yuichi Nishimura in Brazil shirt
Brazil beat Croatia 3-1 last night in the opening game of the World Cup, largely thanks to some dodgy refereeing decision by Yuichi Nishimura.
Southampton’s Dejan Lovren conceded a penalty for a ‘foul’ on Brazil’s Fred and Croatia also had a perfectly fine goal disallowed for a foul on Julio Cesar.
Dejan Lovren’s wife Anita took to Instagram on Friday to vent her anger at the Japanese referee.
She posted a photo of the referee in a Brazil shirt and a photo of Croatia’s wrongly disallowed goal.
- Updated: June 13, 2014