Dejan Lovren’s (Croatia) wife posts picture to Instagram of referee Yuichi Nishimura in Brazil shirt
- June 13, 2014
Brazil beat Croatia 3-1 last night in the opening game of the World Cup, largely thanks to some dodgy refereeing decision by Yuichi Nishimura.
Southampton’s Dejan Lovren conceded a penalty for a ‘foul’ on Brazil’s Fred and Croatia also had a perfectly fine goal disallowed for a foul on Julio Cesar.
Dejan Lovren’s wife Anita took to Instagram on Friday to vent her anger at the Japanese referee.
She posted a photo of the referee in a Brazil shirt and a photo of Croatia’s wrongly disallowed goal.
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Brazil v Paraguay: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi