Dejan Lovren’s (Croatia) wife posts picture to Instagram of referee Yuichi Nishimura in Brazil shirt
Brazil beat Croatia 3-1 last night in the opening game of the World Cup, largely thanks to some dodgy refereeing decision by Yuichi Nishimura.
Southampton’s Dejan Lovren conceded a penalty for a ‘foul’ on Brazil’s Fred and Croatia also had a perfectly fine goal disallowed for a foul on Julio Cesar.
Dejan Lovren’s wife Anita took to Instagram on Friday to vent her anger at the Japanese referee.
She posted a photo of the referee in a Brazil shirt and a photo of Croatia’s wrongly disallowed goal.
Watch Live Stream
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- Liverpool’s Dejan Lovren is back in favour in CroatiaAugust 16, 2016
- Darijo Srna thanks Croatian fans during ‘the most difficult period of my life’ [Instagram]June 28, 2016
- Good guy Cristiano Ronaldo explains why he didn’t celebrate after Portugal beat CroatiaJune 27, 2016
- Luka Modric posts lengthy message to Croatia fans after Euro 2016 exit [Instagram]June 27, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014