Dejan Lovren threatens to go on strike to force Southampton to sell him to Liverpool [The Mirror]
- July 6, 2014
Tomorrow’s back page goes with the headline ‘Get me out of here’ as Lovren wishes to be part of the exodus at Southampton and follow both Rickie Lambert and Adam Lallana to Anfield.
However, Southampton aren’t necessarily refusing to sell Lovren but they are refusing to sell the Croatian defender until his asking price is met.
Reports say that Liverpool have had a £20 million bid rejected and that Southampton seek £25m, the same price Liverpool paid for Lallana.
- Spine: Steven Gerrard posts Instagram picture of a classic Liverpool team
- Done Deal: Liverpool confirm signing Allan from Internacional, he’s immediately s...
- Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin recreate famous Man United goals v Liverpool (Video)
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...