- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Dejan Lovren takes another swipe at Southampton on Instagram to provoke his Liverpool move
Dejan Lovren is getting bitchy.
Southampton’s Croatian defender is hell-bent on forcing his exit out of St Mary’s to move to Liverpool, and he’s begun to use various parts of the media to get his message of unrest out there.
Lovren first took to the print media on Sunday, as the 250year-old slated Southampton to local paper Sportske Novosti for having failed to accept a £20m bid from Anfield.
Lovren quotes included “At this point, I don’t know what I’ll do and I don’t like it… Frankly, my head is already at Liverpool.”
Now the defender has steppe dup his attack on social media, posting a message on Instagram that read, “Don’t let simple minds convince you that your dreams are too big”.
It all lends itself to the belief that Southampton are trying hard to get Lovren to stay on the South Coast, but the player is determined to leave.
- Updated: July 6, 2014