Dejan Lovren takes another swipe at Southampton on Instagram to provoke his Liverpool move
- July 6, 2014
Dejan Lovren is getting bitchy.
Southampton’s Croatian defender is hell-bent on forcing his exit out of St Mary’s to move to Liverpool, and he’s begun to use various parts of the media to get his message of unrest out there.
Lovren first took to the print media on Sunday, as the 250year-old slated Southampton to local paper Sportske Novosti for having failed to accept a £20m bid from Anfield.
Lovren quotes included “At this point, I don’t know what I’ll do and I don’t like it… Frankly, my head is already at Liverpool.”
Now the defender has steppe dup his attack on social media, posting a message on Instagram that read, “Don’t let simple minds convince you that your dreams are too big”.
It all lends itself to the belief that Southampton are trying hard to get Lovren to stay on the South Coast, but the player is determined to leave.
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- The Guardian produce a Liverpool 2015-16 season preview (Video)
- Golazo! Martin Skrtel scores an absolute screamer in Liverpool training (Video)
- HJK Helsinki v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Tottenham may sign Liverpool flop Rickie Lambert, or alternatively Javier Hernandez [Th...
- Diego Costa reveals how Chelsea urged him to reject Liverpool in 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi