Dejan Lovren takes another swipe at Southampton on Instagram to provoke his Liverpool move
- July 6, 2014
Dejan Lovren is getting bitchy.
Southampton’s Croatian defender is hell-bent on forcing his exit out of St Mary’s to move to Liverpool, and he’s begun to use various parts of the media to get his message of unrest out there.
Lovren first took to the print media on Sunday, as the 250year-old slated Southampton to local paper Sportske Novosti for having failed to accept a £20m bid from Anfield.
Lovren quotes included “At this point, I don’t know what I’ll do and I don’t like it… Frankly, my head is already at Liverpool.”
Now the defender has steppe dup his attack on social media, posting a message on Instagram that read, “Don’t let simple minds convince you that your dreams are too big”.
It all lends itself to the belief that Southampton are trying hard to get Lovren to stay on the South Coast, but the player is determined to leave.
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Liverpool were sh*te, w*nk & Dejan Lovren was f*cking abysmal v West Ham (Redmen T...
- West Ham fan gets a tattoo to celebrate beating Liverpool 3-0 (Picture & Tweets)
- Dejan Lovren destroyed on Twitter as Liverpool lose 3-0 at home to West Ham
- Ex-Liverpool man Ryan Babel apologizes for sexist rant on Snapchat
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...