David Villa already features on billboard in New York, similar to Man City’s Carlos Tevez billboard [Pictures]
- June 2, 2014
New York Red Bulls look to have got themselves a new rival, with New York City FC due to join the MLS at the start of next season.
Atletico Madrid’s David Villa was today confirmed as their first signing, with Frank Lampard expected to join him from Chelsea.
It didn’t take long for Manchester City linked New York City FC to prop up a big billboard in New York with David Villa on it.
The billboard which says ‘Welcome to New York’ is eerily similar to Manchester City’s controversial ‘Welcome to Manchester’ billboard with Carlos Tevez.
New noisy neighbours in New York.
- Barcelona agree €35m fee with Atletico Madrid for Arda Turan [Sport]
- Atletico Madrid legend Miranda reflects on his time at the club before Inter move [Video]
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka in negotiations with Atletico Madrid [Mundo Deportivo]
- Daniel Levy to fly to Madrid as Spurs close in on Atletico defender Toby Alderweireld [...
- Arda Turan’s agent denies that the midfielder had a medical at Man United
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi