David & Romeo Beckham reaction to Wayne Rooney’s wonder goal at West Ham [Pictures]
- March 22, 2014
Someone should tell Romeo Beckham that his father did that famously at Wimbledon in 1996!
Either way, it was fitting that David Beckham was in the stands at Upton Park for Manchester United’s opener at West Ham.
Even Goldenballs himself would have been proud.
And, the pictures that started doing the rounds, immediately after the Golazo from Rooney are just awesome.
Enjoy them above and below…
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]