David Moyes wrote a letter to Man United fans attending Liverpool match [Picture]
- September 1, 2013
Manchester United’s visit to Liverpool is always a delicate fixture for both sets of fans and David Moyes took the step of writing the away support a letter which they were handed on arrival at Anfield on Sunday afternoon.
Moyes began by thanking the Manchester United die hards for their support at Swansea and for his reception on Monday night against Chelsea.
Then Sir Alex Ferguson’s successor moved on to the importance of the clash with Liverpool and how the fans could play their part.
First, in relation to Liverpool’s Bill Shankly tribute and then with regards to their behaviour as in recent seasons United’s allocation was cut before being restored again due to standing and fans in the gang ways.
A nice touch even though it made little difference to the eventual Manchester United defeat.
Picture below via @KevinAshford7.
- Ex Man United boss David Moyes believes Pedro will need time to become a star at Chelse...
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...