- Thomas Vermaelen to undergo surgery – Barcelona defender out for 5 MONTHS [Sport]
- Legend! Burnley’s Danny Ings launches incredible disability project; Funds it all himself [Video]
- Manuel Pellegrini: My Man City team never know when they are beaten!
- Southampton’s Pablo Osvaldo pranks Inter’s Gary Medel with an exploding pen [Video]
- La Masia Barcelona top 5 youth goals of the week ft. a solo golazo at No.1 [Video]
David Moyes wrote a letter to Man United fans attending Liverpool match [Picture]
Manchester United’s visit to Liverpool is always a delicate fixture for both sets of fans and David Moyes took the step of writing the away support a letter which they were handed on arrival at Anfield on Sunday afternoon.
Moyes began by thanking the Manchester United die hards for their support at Swansea and for his reception on Monday night against Chelsea.
Then Sir Alex Ferguson’s successor moved on to the importance of the clash with Liverpool and how the fans could play their part.
First, in relation to Liverpool’s Bill Shankly tribute and then with regards to their behaviour as in recent seasons United’s allocation was cut before being restored again due to standing and fans in the gang ways.
A nice touch even though it made little difference to the eventual Manchester United defeat.
Picture below via @KevinAshford7.
- Updated: September 1, 2013