- MMA Star Jose Aldo humiliates Neymar with a Rainbow Flick! [Video]
- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
David Moyes says Man United “need five or six world-class players” to win the Champions League
As Manchester United’s odds on winning the Premier League are lengthened, following a surprise 2-1 home defeat to West Brom, quotes from David Moyes appearing in the Sunday papers are unlikely to placate angry fans of the Premier League champions.
After the Old Trafford loss to the Baggies, Moyes is quoted as saying he feels Manchester United are a long way from challenging the likes of Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid in the Champions League.
Which begs the question: Why did Manchester United not sign any world class players in the summer?
Moyes is widely quoted saying: “To win the Champions League, you need five or six world-class players. Look at Bayern Munich, they have it. Look at Barcelona, who had it in the past and Real Madrid, who have maybe got it now. That’s the level you have to be at to win it. We’ve not got that yet but what we have got is experience.”
Alex Ferguson’s successor added: “The job when I took over was always going to be that we’d have to make changes and improve as we go along.”
David Moyes’ post-match interview after the West Brom defeat is on the video below.
- Updated: September 29, 2013