David Moyes in The Sunday Times: Long-term planning at Man United no longer possible
Besides a statement following his departure from Manchester United, we have heard very little from David Moyes.
In the main we have been left to reflect on Moyes’ failed tenure at Old Trafford after taking on the impossible job from Sir Alex Ferguson.
Moyes has penned a piece in The Sunday Times today and argues, as one would expect, that it is no longer possible to plan long-term at Manchester United.
Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he!
Much of the article is very positive, with Moyes claiming he has received job offers since being sacked by Manchester United and would be keen to work again, perhaps abroad.
The former Everton boss also refutes many of the rumours about falling out with Manchester United players and has some kind words for the fans at Manchester United.
Watch Live Stream
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj deal & talks Everton target Lamine KoneAugust 12, 2016
- David Moyes: I wanted to bring Toni Kroos to Man United [Times]June 26, 2016
- Mourinho took less than a minute of being Manchester United boss to troll Van Gaal (Video)May 27, 2016
- Great Memory: Patrice Evra commemorates Manchester United 8 – Arsenal 2 on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- Manchester United want to bring in Jose Fonte and/or Fabinho if they can sell 2 defenders [Daily Record]August 28, 2016
- Sergio Aguero faces retrospective ban for Man United v Man City after elbow on Winston ReidAugust 28, 2016
- Mino Raiola confirms Real Madrid wanted to sign Man United’s Paul Pogba [Telefoot]August 28, 2016