- Spurs loanee Alex Pritchard scored yet another fine goal for Brentford [Official Video]
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- Man United loanee Reece James (Huddersfield) nets 1st professional goal directly from a corner [Official Video]
- Reading 1 – Arsenal 2: Alexis hits two as the Gunners win in extra time [Official highlights]
- Juan Mata hugged every Chelsea player after Man United lost at Stamford Bridge [Video]
David Moyes in The Sunday Times: Long-term planning at Man United no longer possible
- June 1, 2014
Besides a statement following his departure from Manchester United, we have heard very little from David Moyes.
In the main we have been left to reflect on Moyes’ failed tenure at Old Trafford after taking on the impossible job from Sir Alex Ferguson.
Moyes has penned a piece in The Sunday Times today and argues, as one would expect, that it is no longer possible to plan long-term at Manchester United.
Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he!
Much of the article is very positive, with Moyes claiming he has received job offers since being sacked by Manchester United and would be keen to work again, perhaps abroad.
The former Everton boss also refutes many of the rumours about falling out with Manchester United players and has some kind words for the fans at Manchester United.