David Moyes in The Sunday Times: Long-term planning at Man United no longer possible
- June 1, 2014
Besides a statement following his departure from Manchester United, we have heard very little from David Moyes.
In the main we have been left to reflect on Moyes’ failed tenure at Old Trafford after taking on the impossible job from Sir Alex Ferguson.
Moyes has penned a piece in The Sunday Times today and argues, as one would expect, that it is no longer possible to plan long-term at Manchester United.
Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he!
Much of the article is very positive, with Moyes claiming he has received job offers since being sacked by Manchester United and would be keen to work again, perhaps abroad.
The former Everton boss also refutes many of the rumours about falling out with Manchester United players and has some kind words for the fans at Manchester United.
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi