- Tottenham stars Eriksen & Dier take on Townsend & Bentaleb in FIFA 15 tournament [Video]
- Spoof! Arsenal fans produce a ‘say thanks’ Facebook video for Arsene Wenger [talkSPORT]
- Injured Arsenal star Mesut Ozil wishes Danny Welbeck Happy Birthday & a CL win [Screenshot]
- Don’t try & shoot! Dom Telford scores from 30 yards for Blackpool youth v Shrewsbury Town
- Kyle Walker takes part in spectacular Spurs rondo game; Harry Kane messes up [Video]
David Moyes in The Sunday Times: Long-term planning at Man United no longer possible
Besides a statement following his departure from Manchester United, we have heard very little from David Moyes.
In the main we have been left to reflect on Moyes’ failed tenure at Old Trafford after taking on the impossible job from Sir Alex Ferguson.
Moyes has penned a piece in The Sunday Times today and argues, as one would expect, that it is no longer possible to plan long-term at Manchester United.
Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he!
Much of the article is very positive, with Moyes claiming he has received job offers since being sacked by Manchester United and would be keen to work again, perhaps abroad.
The former Everton boss also refutes many of the rumours about falling out with Manchester United players and has some kind words for the fans at Manchester United.
- Updated: June 1, 2014