David Moyes in The Sunday Times: Long-term planning at Man United no longer possible
Besides a statement following his departure from Manchester United, we have heard very little from David Moyes.
In the main we have been left to reflect on Moyes’ failed tenure at Old Trafford after taking on the impossible job from Sir Alex Ferguson.
Moyes has penned a piece in The Sunday Times today and argues, as one would expect, that it is no longer possible to plan long-term at Manchester United.
Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he!
Much of the article is very positive, with Moyes claiming he has received job offers since being sacked by Manchester United and would be keen to work again, perhaps abroad.
The former Everton boss also refutes many of the rumours about falling out with Manchester United players and has some kind words for the fans at Manchester United.
- Ex Man United boss David Moyes believes Pedro will need time to become a star at Chelse...
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- Antonio Valencia appeared to have a subtle dig at Man United fans on Twitter (Tweets)
- Barcelona poised to eclipse Man United’s kit deal with Qatar Airways sponsorship ...
- David Beckham compares former Man United and Real Madrid teammates (Video)
- Man United fan delivers a long eloquent critique on why Louis van Gaal still has it all...