David Moyes in The Sunday Times: Long-term planning at Man United no longer possible
Besides a statement following his departure from Manchester United, we have heard very little from David Moyes.
In the main we have been left to reflect on Moyes’ failed tenure at Old Trafford after taking on the impossible job from Sir Alex Ferguson.
Moyes has penned a piece in The Sunday Times today and argues, as one would expect, that it is no longer possible to plan long-term at Manchester United.
Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he!
Much of the article is very positive, with Moyes claiming he has received job offers since being sacked by Manchester United and would be keen to work again, perhaps abroad.
The former Everton boss also refutes many of the rumours about falling out with Manchester United players and has some kind words for the fans at Manchester United.
Watch Live Stream
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj deal & talks Everton target Lamine KoneAugust 12, 2016
- David Moyes: I wanted to bring Toni Kroos to Man United [Times]June 26, 2016
- Robin van Persie got an ovation from Man United fans and Fergie after Fenerbahce goal (Video)October 21, 2016
- Patrice Evra buries the hatchet with Luis Suarez by congratulating the forward [Instagram]October 20, 2016
- Paul Pogba reveals what he said to Wayne Rooney before penalty vs Fenerbahce (Video)October 20, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s second goal against Fenerbahce was a top corner beauty (Video)October 20, 2016