David Moyes in The Sunday Times: Long-term planning at Man United no longer possible
Besides a statement following his departure from Manchester United, we have heard very little from David Moyes.
In the main we have been left to reflect on Moyes’ failed tenure at Old Trafford after taking on the impossible job from Sir Alex Ferguson.
Moyes has penned a piece in The Sunday Times today and argues, as one would expect, that it is no longer possible to plan long-term at Manchester United.
Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he!
Much of the article is very positive, with Moyes claiming he has received job offers since being sacked by Manchester United and would be keen to work again, perhaps abroad.
The former Everton boss also refutes many of the rumours about falling out with Manchester United players and has some kind words for the fans at Manchester United.
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes mocked after sharing his tactics pre Liverpool gameNovember 25, 2016
- David Moyes thinks Mourinho’s struggles put his Man United reign in contextNovember 5, 2016
- Things go from bad to worse for Sunderland and David MoyesNovember 1, 2016
- Zorya v Man United: Europa League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Did Zlatan Ibrahimovic dope? Man United star has court date setDecember 6, 2016
- Mats Hummels talks about how close he came to joining Man United [Mail]December 6, 2016
- Man United’s Marouane Fellaini still fuming over David Luiz’s shocking tackle on himDecember 5, 2016