David Moyes ignored Sir Alex Ferguson by axing old backroom team at Manchester United [Sun]
- September 29, 2013
If you’re a tabloid newspaper and you’ve got some ammo for David Moyes, this is you’re time to fire.
The Sun are doing just that by claiming the new Manchester United manager, David Moyes, ignored Sir Alex Ferguson by bringing in his own backroom team to Old Trafford.
Lying 12th in the table, the transition period between the old and new manager has not gone as smooth as United fans would have hoped.
Ferguson allegedly told Moyes to keep the likes of Rene Meulensteen at the club, but the new man in charge chose to ignore Ferguson’s advice.
It must be taken with a pinch of salt as it was written in The Sun, without any sources.
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Watch how David Moyes & Unai Emery reacted to Real Sociedad 4 – Sevilla 3 [v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi