- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
David Moyes ignored Sir Alex Ferguson by axing old backroom team at Manchester United [Sun]
- September 29, 2013
If you’re a tabloid newspaper and you’ve got some ammo for David Moyes, this is you’re time to fire.
The Sun are doing just that by claiming the new Manchester United manager, David Moyes, ignored Sir Alex Ferguson by bringing in his own backroom team to Old Trafford.
Lying 12th in the table, the transition period between the old and new manager has not gone as smooth as United fans would have hoped.
Ferguson allegedly told Moyes to keep the likes of Rene Meulensteen at the club, but the new man in charge chose to ignore Ferguson’s advice.
It must be taken with a pinch of salt as it was written in The Sun, without any sources.