LOLZ: David Luiz whacks Aleksei Berezutski in the face with free-kick, doesn’t care
- March 25, 2013
Russia’s Aleksei Berezutski conformed to the adage ‘the bigger they are, the harder they fall‘ during Russia’s friendly with Brazil.
The 6’3 muscle-bound centre-half, who looks like a long-lost Klitschko brother, took a David Luiz free-kick square in the face, and duly crashed to the ground like a giant from a beanstalk.
Sideshow Bob had a glance around, and his indifferent reaction was classic.
Watch David Luiz whack 6’3 Aleksei Berezutski in the face with free-kick on the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”306568″]
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...