- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
- The best jokes as 3 pitch invaders halt Spurs v Partizan
- 3 pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan were advertising BassBuds headphones
- Pitch invader at Spurs-Partizan takes Selfies with Naughton & Vertonghen [Fan footage]
LOLZ: David Luiz whacks Aleksei Berezutski in the face with free-kick, doesn’t care
Russia’s Aleksei Berezutski conformed to the adage ‘the bigger they are, the harder they fall‘ during Russia’s friendly with Brazil.
The 6’3 muscle-bound centre-half, who looks like a long-lost Klitschko brother, took a David Luiz free-kick square in the face, and duly crashed to the ground like a giant from a beanstalk.
Sideshow Bob had a glance around, and his indifferent reaction was classic.
Watch David Luiz whack 6’3 Aleksei Berezutski in the face with free-kick on the clip below.
- Updated: March 25, 2013