LOLZ: David Luiz whacks Aleksei Berezutski in the face with free-kick, doesn’t care
- March 25, 2013
Russia’s Aleksei Berezutski conformed to the adage ‘the bigger they are, the harder they fall‘ during Russia’s friendly with Brazil.
The 6’3 muscle-bound centre-half, who looks like a long-lost Klitschko brother, took a David Luiz free-kick square in the face, and duly crashed to the ground like a giant from a beanstalk.
Sideshow Bob had a glance around, and his indifferent reaction was classic.
Watch David Luiz whack 6’3 Aleksei Berezutski in the face with free-kick on the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”306568″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...