David Luiz to be dropped by Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho after teammates hit out at his poor attitude [Star]
Title contenders Chelsea were beaten 2-0 at Newcastle on Saturday and David Luiz was made the scapegoat after another underwhelming performance.
The enigmatic Brazilian defender tried too many Hollywood passes and didn’t show 100% commitment when putting in tackles.
According to tomorrow’s Daily Star Jose Mourinho has had enough and David Luiz will not feature in Chelsea’s Champions League match against Schalke.
Teammates are reported to have criticised the centre back in the dressing room regarding his poor attitude.
Gary Cahill and John Terry are expected to start midweek and Mourinho is in no hurry to bring David Luiz back.
Having broken into the Brazil XI, David Luiz will surely be desperate to be a starter once again at Stamford Bridge.
Watch Live Stream
- Antonio Conte is the wrong manager for Chelsea (BBC Audio)September 25, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes with Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- Chelsea & Man City to duke it out in January for one of the world’s top defenders [Star]September 24, 2016
- Antonio Conte seething in press conference after Chelsea beaten 3-0 by Arsenal (Video)September 24, 2016
- David Luiz posts incredible message to a Chelsea fan on InstagramSeptember 21, 2016
- Brutal: Chelsea’s David Luiz is ripped apart on BBC radio (Audio)September 21, 2016
- David Luiz certainly can’t be blamed for Chelsea’s 1-2 defeat to Liverpool [Stat Graphic]September 17, 2016
- Gary Neville makes brilliant analogy about David Luiz’s return to Chelsea (Video)September 16, 2016
- Jose Mourinho explains his decision to drop Wayne Rooney from the Man United XI (Video)September 24, 2016
- Jose Mourinho claims Real Madrid wanted him back to ‘clean out s**t people like Sergio Ramos’September 24, 2016
- ‘He’s still my man’: Jose Mourinho stands by Wayne Rooney after 4-1 Leicester win (Video)September 24, 2016
- Manchester United fans delighted as Pogba finally scores first goal for club [Tweets]September 24, 2016