David Luiz to be dropped by Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho after teammates hit out at his poor attitude [Star]
- November 4, 2013
Title contenders Chelsea were beaten 2-0 at Newcastle on Saturday and David Luiz was made the scapegoat after another underwhelming performance.
The enigmatic Brazilian defender tried too many Hollywood passes and didn’t show 100% commitment when putting in tackles.
According to tomorrow’s Daily Star Jose Mourinho has had enough and David Luiz will not feature in Chelsea’s Champions League match against Schalke.
Teammates are reported to have criticised the centre back in the dressing room regarding his poor attitude.
Gary Cahill and John Terry are expected to start midweek and Mourinho is in no hurry to bring David Luiz back.
Having broken into the Brazil XI, David Luiz will surely be desperate to be a starter once again at Stamford Bridge.
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Wenger plays dumb over Mourinho snub, talks about managers respecting each other…...
- Arsene Wenger has nostalgic banter with his former Arsenal player Ian Wright (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi