David Luiz to be dropped by Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho after teammates hit out at his poor attitude [Star]
- November 4, 2013
Title contenders Chelsea were beaten 2-0 at Newcastle on Saturday and David Luiz was made the scapegoat after another underwhelming performance.
The enigmatic Brazilian defender tried too many Hollywood passes and didn’t show 100% commitment when putting in tackles.
According to tomorrow’s Daily Star Jose Mourinho has had enough and David Luiz will not feature in Chelsea’s Champions League match against Schalke.
Teammates are reported to have criticised the centre back in the dressing room regarding his poor attitude.
Gary Cahill and John Terry are expected to start midweek and Mourinho is in no hurry to bring David Luiz back.
Having broken into the Brazil XI, David Luiz will surely be desperate to be a starter once again at Stamford Bridge.
- New Chelsea signing Papy Djilobodji left out of Champions League squad
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- A map of Chelsea’s 33 loanees after Nathaniel Chalobah joins Napoli on season lon...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...