- Hilarious! Southampton’s Twitter account offers one Saints fan love advice [Tweets]
- THUNDERBASTARD! Charlee Adams (Lincoln City) nets first career goal in Lincolnshire derby [Video]
- Chelsea fans put to the test: “Would you kiss a beautiful Tottenham fan” [Video]
- “At last back home” – Ex-Chelsea man Fernando Torres tweets about return to Atletico Madrid
- DONE DEAL! Atletico Madrid announce the signing of Fernando Torres [Tweets]
David Luiz left Chelsea for PSG because Jose Mourinho didn’t make him feel happy [El Confidencial]
Keeping their sources close to their chest, Spanish paper El Confidencial paint themselves as having inside knowledge into how David Luiz feels revealing new details in relation to the defender’s move from Chelsea to PSG.
Luiz, who is now known worldwide for his appalling performance in Brazil’s 7-1 thrashing against Germany, moved to PSG for €50m just before this summer’s competition started.
Perhaps looking to do the player a solid and move the conversation along from his show against the Mannshaft, El Confidencial today give insight into why Luiz push through his exit at Stamford Bridge to become the world’s most expensive defender.
It’s reported: “One season alongside Jose Mourinho was enough to make it clear that [Luiz] would not be happy with the Portuguese coach. Their relations deteriorated as the months went by, until cohabitation became unbearable, if not nonexistent. David Luiz, by his nature, needs to live in a happy environment, and that was not possible with Mourinho.”
So there you have it. Mourinho is no fun.
- Updated: July 10, 2014