- Barcelona hit Elche for 6! [Highlights]
- Jose Mourinho confuses brilliant Bradford with rivals Barnsley after Chelsea defeat [video]
- Neymar & Messi scored a gorgeous 1-2 goal for Barcelona at Elche [GIF + Vine]
- Real Madrid survive Ronaldo sending off to win 2-1 at Cordoba [Highlights]
- Cristiano Ronaldo apologises on Twitter & Facebook for red card v Cordoba
David Luiz left Chelsea for PSG because Jose Mourinho didn’t make him feel happy [El Confidencial]
Keeping their sources close to their chest, Spanish paper El Confidencial paint themselves as having inside knowledge into how David Luiz feels revealing new details in relation to the defender’s move from Chelsea to PSG.
Luiz, who is now known worldwide for his appalling performance in Brazil’s 7-1 thrashing against Germany, moved to PSG for €50m just before this summer’s competition started.
Perhaps looking to do the player a solid and move the conversation along from his show against the Mannshaft, El Confidencial today give insight into why Luiz push through his exit at Stamford Bridge to become the world’s most expensive defender.
It’s reported: “One season alongside Jose Mourinho was enough to make it clear that [Luiz] would not be happy with the Portuguese coach. Their relations deteriorated as the months went by, until cohabitation became unbearable, if not nonexistent. David Luiz, by his nature, needs to live in a happy environment, and that was not possible with Mourinho.”
So there you have it. Mourinho is no fun.
- Updated: July 10, 2014