- Perth Glory’s 17 yr old Daniel De Silva makes his own volley with back to goal! (Keeper though!)
- Nearly as bad as QPR’s! Oscar, Hazard & Ivanovic star in awful Chelsea Christmas video
- Amateur player in Peru tries backheel penalty, gets it spectacularly wrong!
- James Milner as the False 9: Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Team Sheets]
- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have epic 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
David Ginola says Mauricio Pochettino will need at least 3-5 years to bring success to Tottenham [BBC Video]
Former Tottenham midfielder David Ginola has spoken to the BBC ahead of the anticipated appointment of Mauricio Pochettino as Tottenham’s new boss.
Ginola’s biggest piece of advice for the incoming Spurs boss is to make sure he gets enough time at White Hart Lane to make the job successful.
Ginola argued that Pochettino will need three to five years if he is appointed as Tottenham.
The current Southampton boss is set to become Spurs’ fourth full time boss in two years.
- Updated: May 27, 2014