David Beckham gets riled by Jackson Goncalves tackle in LA Galaxy’s 2-0 win over FC Dallas
- August 27, 2012
David Beckham made his return to MLS action on Sunday as LA Galaxy eased past FC Dallas 2-0.
Goldenballs has spent much of the summer watching the London Olympics and had only played one other MLS match in August, the 4-0 defeat at Seattle Sounders.
Within 8 minutes of the encounter with Dallas, Beckham was riled by Dallas full back Jackson Goncalves who the former England captain thought went in too high and hard.
In truth, as replays suggest, it looks as if Becks goes in at a similar height to Goncalves and both were lucky to avoid a booking.
Footage of David Beckham getting angry, via the good folk at Kick TV (check their tab above) can be seen here:
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”222073″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi