David Beckham discusses Miami MLS Franchise issues (team name, stadium, attracting people) in Google Hangout
- February 6, 2014
Fresh from his press conference announcing the arrival of a Miami-based franchise to the MLS, David Beckham took to Google Plus for a hangout with curious Miami-ites who want to know more.
Becks fielded questions from the all-male panel on the outstanding issues that still need to be ironed out before the whole thing is set in stone: the team name, the stadium – size, location; and how to attract fans in a primarily basketball city.
Becks handled the polite grilling well as he always does, with a dashing smile and charisma that did half the job for him.
Becks to his credit appears to have really done his homework, and never came unstuck on any of the issues, showing himself open and honest on the very important issues that need to be resolved before the Miami project can be fully realised.
Watch Becks’ Miami franchise Google Hangout on the clip below.
- England stars reflect on reaching World Cup semi-finals & David Beckham sends cong...
- David Beckham posts classy Happy Birthday message to Zinedine Zidane [Instagram]
- Becks posts Instagram tribute to Barcelona and Juve’s midfield maestros
- Manchester United’s Class of ’92: 17-year old David Beckham didn’t la...
- David Beckham scored the record long range MLS goal on this day in 2008 [Video]
- Ex-Arsenal player Brooklyn Beckham shows off his accuracy skills in a new footy video o...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi