Dat Ass! Eden Hazard’s prominent posterior sends Luka Modric flying through the Croatian sky
In the words of Kanye West, Chelsea’s Eden Hazard has an ass that could swallow up a g-string; with one of the biggest butts in football he has nothing to envy of Hulk.
And he showed the powerful use it can be put to in Belgium’s win in Croatia last night.
With one felled swing of the hips, he sent little Luka Modric flying through the sky!
A mesmerised Howard Webb could only look on in wonder.
Watch Live Stream
- Amazing: Belgium’s Christian Benteke scores fastest goal in World Cup qualifying history (Video)October 10, 2016
- Belgian brothers quiz: Lukaku’s vs. Hazard’s (Video)October 6, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne’s injury may trigger a special coming together for the Hazard brothers [HLN]September 26, 2016
- Jordan Lukaku and Belgium outclassed by Spain as new era gets off to dire start [Tweets]September 1, 2016
- Mario Mandzukic nets first half hat-trick as Croatia destroy Kosovo (Videos)October 6, 2016
- Liverpool’s Dejan Lovren is back in favour in CroatiaAugust 16, 2016
- Darijo Srna thanks Croatian fans during ‘the most difficult period of my life’ [Instagram]June 28, 2016
- Good guy Cristiano Ronaldo explains why he didn’t celebrate after Portugal beat CroatiaJune 27, 2016
- Who is better: Eden Hazard in goal or Thibaut Courtois as an outfield player? (Video)October 25, 2016
- Eden Hazard & De Gea among the big names to miss out on Ballon D’Or nominationOctober 24, 2016
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard takes the mick out of Antonio Conte’s touchline antics (Video)October 22, 2016
- Chelsea’s Hazard presents N’Golo Kante with MOTM, explains celebration v Leicester (Video)October 15, 2016