- Liverpool offer £135k annual salary to 15-year-old Roma attacker dubbed ‘the new Ibrahimovic’ [Standard]
- Man United target Diego Godin says he’d like to stay with Atletico for ‘many years’ [Mirror]
- Arsenal players spread Christmas cheer around to children in hospital [Video]
- El Tigre is no longer king of the jungle [@BabboPieta Feature]
- Damning! The key statistics behind every Liverpool signing under Brendan Rodgers [Video]
Dat Ass! Eden Hazard’s prominent posterior sends Luka Modric flying through the Croatian sky
In the words of Kanye West, Chelsea’s Eden Hazard has an ass that could swallow up a g-string; with one of the biggest butts in football he has nothing to envy of Hulk.
And he showed the powerful use it can be put to in Belgium’s win in Croatia last night.
With one felled swing of the hips, he sent little Luka Modric flying through the sky!
A mesmerised Howard Webb could only look on in wonder.
- Updated: October 12, 2013