- A Sam Gallagher stunner saw Southampton U21s beat Blackburn in the Premier League Cup final [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
Dark horses? Favourites more like! Belgium can field two excellent XIs [Graphic]
- October 8, 2013
With many tipping Belgium as dark horses for the World Cup 2014 / Euro 2016 due to the plethora of talent at their disposal, a look at their squad shows that they may even have a double Golden Generation.
As the graphic below shows, Les Diables Rouges can actually field two excellent starting XIs; indeed the second string would be the envy of most international sides outside of the top 10.
And that’s not even taking into account the possible integration of Janujaz and Eden Hazard’s younger brother Thorgan.