- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
Dark horses? Favourites more like! Belgium can field two excellent XIs [Graphic]
With many tipping Belgium as dark horses for the World Cup 2014 / Euro 2016 due to the plethora of talent at their disposal, a look at their squad shows that they may even have a double Golden Generation.
As the graphic below shows, Les Diables Rouges can actually field two excellent starting XIs; indeed the second string would be the envy of most international sides outside of the top 10.
And that’s not even taking into account the possible integration of Janujaz and Eden Hazard’s younger brother Thorgan.
- Updated: October 8, 2013