Dark horses? Favourites more like! Belgium can field two excellent XIs [Graphic]
- October 8, 2013
With many tipping Belgium as dark horses for the World Cup 2014 / Euro 2016 due to the plethora of talent at their disposal, a look at their squad shows that they may even have a double Golden Generation.
As the graphic below shows, Les Diables Rouges can actually field two excellent starting XIs; indeed the second string would be the envy of most international sides outside of the top 10.
And that’s not even taking into account the possible integration of Janujaz and Eden Hazard’s younger brother Thorgan.
- Benteke’s transfer fee to Liverpool dwarfs Eden Hazard’s cost, or what Man ...
- Thibaut Courtois praises Wales and Gareth Bale after Belgium’s defeat [Video]
- Wales v Belgium: The big match preview for the Euro 2016 qualifier [Video]
- Belgium paper Sportwereld had an eye-catching picture of Man United’s Marouane Fe...
- Outrageous Acca: Back Belgium, Italy & Holland to win at enormous 28/1 odds!!!
- Belgium release brilliant fan footage of game v France [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi