Dark horses? Favourites more like! Belgium can field two excellent XIs [Graphic]
- October 8, 2013
With many tipping Belgium as dark horses for the World Cup 2014 / Euro 2016 due to the plethora of talent at their disposal, a look at their squad shows that they may even have a double Golden Generation.
As the graphic below shows, Les Diables Rouges can actually field two excellent starting XIs; indeed the second string would be the envy of most international sides outside of the top 10.
And that’s not even taking into account the possible integration of Janujaz and Eden Hazard’s younger brother Thorgan.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...