- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Danny Welbeck & Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge & Steven Gerrard feature in awful England Mars ad [Video]
World Cup adverts: Sometimes there are really good ones… but sometimes you get diabolical ones.
This is definitely in the diabolical category with Liverpool stars Steven Gerrard and Daniel Sturridge linking up with Man United’s Danny Welbeck for an England Mars advert.
A fan gives them ridiculous instructions for a free kick; They somehow understand and mind-bogglingly it actually comes off.
Gerrard dedicates his goal to the Mars eating fan. Awful.
- Updated: April 22, 2014