Danny Welbeck does the business off the bench at Norwich as Man United win their 6th straight game
- December 28, 2013
Danny Welbeck gave Manchester United fans plenty to get excited about on Saturday after the England striker made it six straight wins in all competitions for David Moyes’ men.
Welbeck replaced Ryan Giggs at halftime at Carrow Road, and within 15 minutes of his introduction Man United’s #19 had broken the deadlock.
Looking sharp and in good goalscoring form, Welbeck threw his body in harms way to charge down an attempted clearance from Norwich’s centre-half, and then the forward collected possession after Chicharito had regained the ball for United. Then, in front of goal, Wlebeck rounded the goalie and slipped his shot home from a tight angle.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) December 28, 2013
Welbeck has now scored four goals in four Premier League matches for Manchester United.
Watch Welbeck’s goal for Man United below along with David Moyes’ post match interview praising his striker.
- Danny Welbeck’s goalscoring stats are much worse since leaving Man United for Ars...
- Danny Welbeck explains why he had no problem celebrating scoring for Arsenal v Man Unit...
- Man United & Arsenal fan channels compare Danny Welbeck & Radamel Falcao [Video]
- Arsenal’s Danny Welbeck talks about his new role playing on the wing [Video]
- Mario Balotelli & Danny Welbeck receive most social media abuse, Chelsea top PL cl...
- Arsene Wenger says Danny Welbeck has improved technically since joining Arsenal [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi