Daniel Sturridge tries to hurry up Lukasz Fabianski by tying his shoe laces! [Video]
- February 16, 2014
In the final seconds of Arsenal 2 – Liverpool 1, in the FA Cup on Sunday, Daniel Sturridge was forced into an unlikely manoeuvre to ensure the ball would be returned to open play quickly.
Fabianksi was threatening to take off his gloves and waste plenty of time doing his laces up, so Sturridge took the initiative to do them himself for the Polish goalie.
It wasn’t quite the selfless act it could have been with Sturridge remonstrating with referee Howard Webb during and after the whole process.
Whilst Fabianski could be well proud of his efforts, with a man of the match performance to deny the much heralded Liverpool strike force.
This picture shows the story of the game. Sturridge was made Fabianski's bitch. pic.twitter.com/OeKBmzq1iv
— Sam (@gunnertweets) February 16, 2014
Fabianski getting Sturridge to do his laces is the greatest moment of the 21st century
— Mario Leontiou (@MarioLeontiou) February 16, 2014
Sturridge should have tied Fabianki's laces together if he hoped to have a chance beating our GK today. Imperious display.
— SanjayT AFC (@Santrick7) February 16, 2014
Tying Fabianski laces was the biggest contribution of Sturridge to that match.
— ! (@sickolia_) February 16, 2014
Daniel Sturridge to front a new campaign teaching children how to tie their laces. Fabianski can be the evil velcroman.
— Matthew Stanger (@MatthewStanger) February 16, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]