Daniel Levy makes Jurgen Klopp his Number 1 target to take over at Tottenham [Sun Sport]
- April 15, 2014
It’s football’s worst kept secret of the season: Tim Sherwood will be relieved of his managerial duties at the end of the season, and be replaced with a more fashionable Continental.
With Louis van Gaal the name being bandied about by those most in the know, The Sun reveal an exclusive today, claiming that Spurs chief exec Daniel Levy has now set Dortmund boss as his number 1 target to take over from Sherwood.
You gotta admire Levy’s ambition, but trying to attract Europe’s most sought-after manager to a club without Champions League football? Good luck with that…
‘Kloppspur does have a nice ring to it though, to be fair.
- Mesut Ozil reveals that Arsenal players have quizzed him Jurgen Klopp [Bild]
- Jurgen Klopp’s agent hints at potential move to Liverpool [Spox]
- Jurgen Klopp aspires to be Manchester United boss one day, says former colleague
- Liverpool fans react to the news Jurgen Klopp is definitely taking a break from footbal...
- Jurgen Klopp confesses his farewell pain in final Borussia Dortmund press conference [V...
- Bild backtrack: Jurgen Klopp is interested in the Liverpool job
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi