Daniel Agger defends his tackle on Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere [Sky Sports]
- March 7, 2014
Daniel Agger injured Jack Wilshere when England faced Denmark at Wembley. Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere will be out for 6 weeks due to the tackle.
Agger said the following: “It was an honest 50-50. You have to go for those challenges. I was going for the ball and I think I got the ball, but the referee didn’t.”
Wilsheres World Cup hopes has been cast into doubt after another injury and Arsenal fans are not happy that Wilshere will not be available for the title run in.
Watch the tackle below. To read the best tweets about the tackle, click here.
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Arsenal are no longer interested in Arturo Vidal, according to the BBC & Telegraph
- Snake: Angry Chelsea fans turn on new Arsenal keeper Petr Cech [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi