Dani Alves takes on the ALS ice bucket challenge, nominates Lionel Messi!
Dani Alves joined the host of football stars getting involved in the ALS ice bucket challenge over the last few days.
The Barcelona right back warmed up by playing in the Joan Gamper trophy for Barcelona as they romped to a 6-0 victory.
Often the most intriguing part of this video, besides how loudly they scream when the ice water hits their skin, is who they nominate.
For Alves, it was Brazilian model Adriana Lima, Brazilian talk show host Faustão and Lionel Messi.
We all want to see Messi take this one on!
Watch Live Stream
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Barcelona legend Andoni Zubizarreta loses a La Liga goalie record to Valencia’s Diego AlvesSeptember 25, 2016
- No Messi, No problem: Neymar at the double as Barcelona hit 5 at Sporting (Official video)September 25, 2016
- Amazing: Juventus star Dani Alves donates 300 Hepatitis C treatments to BoliviaAugust 1, 2016
- Confirmed: Dani Alves joins JuventusJune 27, 2016
- Juventus complete signing of Dani Alves from Barcelona, present full-back to fans (Video)June 26, 2016
- What Have I Just Watched: Dani Alves posts certifiably insane Instagram video with his girlfriendJune 19, 2016
- Lionel Messi thanks Borussia Monchengladbach for get well message on FacebookSeptember 23, 2016
- The moment Lionel Messi picked up a groin strain against Atletico Madrid (Video)September 22, 2016
- Barcelona confirm Leo Messi is out for 3 weeks with groin injurySeptember 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola: Leo Messi sits on football’s top table by himself (Video)September 17, 2016