Dani Alves takes on the ALS ice bucket challenge, nominates Lionel Messi!
Dani Alves joined the host of football stars getting involved in the ALS ice bucket challenge over the last few days.
The Barcelona right back warmed up by playing in the Joan Gamper trophy for Barcelona as they romped to a 6-0 victory.
Often the most intriguing part of this video, besides how loudly they scream when the ice water hits their skin, is who they nominate.
For Alves, it was Brazilian model Adriana Lima, Brazilian talk show host Faustão and Lionel Messi.
We all want to see Messi take this one on!
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona offer to help Chapecoense, invite them to play in Joan Gamper trophyDecember 8, 2016
- Bartomeu: Luis Suarez set for Barcelona contract extensionDecember 7, 2016
- Barcelona legend Xavi has still got it – Scores free-kick in Qatar (Video)December 7, 2016
- Taxi for Jordi Alba: Real Madrid’s Mateo Kovacic speaks 5 languages (Video)December 7, 2016
- Amazing: Juventus star Dani Alves donates 300 Hepatitis C treatments to BoliviaAugust 1, 2016
- Confirmed: Dani Alves joins JuventusJune 27, 2016
- Juventus complete signing of Dani Alves from Barcelona, present full-back to fans (Video)June 26, 2016
- What Have I Just Watched: Dani Alves posts certifiably insane Instagram video with his girlfriendJune 19, 2016
- Revealed: Leo Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo’s friendship (Video)December 7, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo v Leo Messi: 2016 Ballon d’Or winner is leakedDecember 6, 2016
- Leo Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo shared a bromantic moment during El Clasico (video)December 4, 2016