Daily Fail! Was Pere or Pep Guardiola at Liverpool to discuss Luis Suarez yesterday?
- July 9, 2013
Pep Guardiola is the coach of Bayern Munich following a sabbatical of one year after success at Barcelona.
Pere Guardiola is Pep’s brother, and also agent of the Bayern Munich coach as well as wantaway Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
The Daily Mail got in a fair old mess on Monday night as they published an article online suggesting Pep Guardiola had held discussions with Brendan Rodgers over the transfer of Luis Suarez.
Incredibly, the Daily Mail also wrote that “Edinson Cavani claimed he needs to quit Liverpool.” Doh!
Suarez’s agent was at Liverpool’s training ground Melwood on Tuesday and apparently held “cordial” discussions over the future of the Uruguayan striker.
The Daily Mail article below has since been changed online.
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Spine: Steven Gerrard posts Instagram picture of a classic Liverpool team
- Done Deal: Liverpool confirm signing Allan from Internacional, he’s immediately s...
- Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin recreate famous Man United goals v Liverpool (Video)
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...