Daily Fail! Was Pere or Pep Guardiola at Liverpool to discuss Luis Suarez yesterday?
Pep Guardiola is the coach of Bayern Munich following a sabbatical of one year after success at Barcelona.
Pere Guardiola is Pep’s brother, and also agent of the Bayern Munich coach as well as wantaway Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
The Daily Mail got in a fair old mess on Monday night as they published an article online suggesting Pep Guardiola had held discussions with Brendan Rodgers over the transfer of Luis Suarez.
Incredibly, the Daily Mail also wrote that “Edinson Cavani claimed he needs to quit Liverpool.” Doh!
Suarez’s agent was at Liverpool’s training ground Melwood on Tuesday and apparently held “cordial” discussions over the future of the Uruguayan striker.
The Daily Mail article below has since been changed online.
Watch Live Stream
- Sir Alex Ferguson praises Arsenal youngster; gives thoughts on title raceOctober 27, 2016
- 6.5ft 15-year-old Bury starlet Emeka Obi confirms he has signed for LiverpoolOctober 27, 2016
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher Trolls Jose Mourinho after Man United winOctober 27, 2016
- Liverpool’s predicted line-up for the Crystal Palace match (Videos)October 27, 2016
- Michael Owen backs Barcelona’s Luis Suarez for Ballon d’Or [France Football]October 27, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez reveals plans to return to former clubOctober 25, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Valencia fans hit Neymar & Luis Suarez with bottles after Barcelona’s late winner (Video)October 22, 2016