- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Daily Fail! Was Pere or Pep Guardiola at Liverpool to discuss Luis Suarez yesterday?
Pep Guardiola is the coach of Bayern Munich following a sabbatical of one year after success at Barcelona.
Pere Guardiola is Pep’s brother, and also agent of the Bayern Munich coach as well as wantaway Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
The Daily Mail got in a fair old mess on Monday night as they published an article online suggesting Pep Guardiola had held discussions with Brendan Rodgers over the transfer of Luis Suarez.
Incredibly, the Daily Mail also wrote that “Edinson Cavani claimed he needs to quit Liverpool.” Doh!
Suarez’s agent was at Liverpool’s training ground Melwood on Tuesday and apparently held “cordial” discussions over the future of the Uruguayan striker.
The Daily Mail article below has since been changed online.
- Updated: July 9, 2013