Daily Fail! Was Pere or Pep Guardiola at Liverpool to discuss Luis Suarez yesterday?
- July 9, 2013
Pep Guardiola is the coach of Bayern Munich following a sabbatical of one year after success at Barcelona.
Pere Guardiola is Pep’s brother, and also agent of the Bayern Munich coach as well as wantaway Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
The Daily Mail got in a fair old mess on Monday night as they published an article online suggesting Pep Guardiola had held discussions with Brendan Rodgers over the transfer of Luis Suarez.
Incredibly, the Daily Mail also wrote that “Edinson Cavani claimed he needs to quit Liverpool.” Doh!
Suarez’s agent was at Liverpool’s training ground Melwood on Tuesday and apparently held “cordial” discussions over the future of the Uruguayan striker.
The Daily Mail article below has since been changed online.
- Former Liverpool men Steven Gerrard & Robbie Keane combine for a goal as the LA Ga...
- Pedro Chirivella impressed in his Liverpool cameo v HJK (Video)
- Liverpool fans hail James Milner following 2 assists v HJK [Best Tweets]
- HJK Helsinki 0 – Liverpool 2: Divock Origi & Philippe Coutinho scored second...
- Al-Arabi boss Gianfranco Zola opens door to Liverpool reject Mario Balotelli [Gazzetta ...
- Wide Awake Club: 2 hours after leaving Liverpool, Rickie Lambert scores brace for West ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi