Daily FAIL! The Mail think Luis Suarez “will almost certainly” play against Stoke
- August 16, 2013
We all make mistakes but this is a pretty big one from the Daily Mail!
Arguably the best online football newspaper, they have published a 10 things to look out for over the weekend piece where they highlight Liverpool v Stoke – the Premier League curtain raiser – first up.
Naturally pointing to the gossip that sells papers and attracts hits, Daily Mail writer Adam Shergold gets very excited about Luis Suarez playing for Liverpool on Saturday.
Only he can’t.
Suarez still has six games of his ban for biting Branislav Ivanovic to go.
Everyone knows that!
Shergold even goes so far as to suggest Suarez “will probably score.”
Daily Fail screenshot below.
- Raheem Sterling trolls Liverpool fans with ‘Snakes on Plane’ Instagram post...
- Liverpool’s Robbie Fowler kicks out at Manchester United player …in charity...
- Harry Redknapp calls ‘bang average’ Liverpool side the worst he’s see...
- Liverpool midfielder James Milner scores a cracker in England training (video)
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Spine: Steven Gerrard posts Instagram picture of a classic Liverpool team
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...