Daily FAIL! The Mail think Luis Suarez “will almost certainly” play against Stoke
- August 16, 2013
We all make mistakes but this is a pretty big one from the Daily Mail!
Arguably the best online football newspaper, they have published a 10 things to look out for over the weekend piece where they highlight Liverpool v Stoke – the Premier League curtain raiser – first up.
Naturally pointing to the gossip that sells papers and attracts hits, Daily Mail writer Adam Shergold gets very excited about Luis Suarez playing for Liverpool on Saturday.
Only he can’t.
Suarez still has six games of his ban for biting Branislav Ivanovic to go.
Everyone knows that!
Shergold even goes so far as to suggest Suarez “will probably score.”
Daily Fail screenshot below.
- Former Liverpool men Steven Gerrard & Robbie Keane combine for a goal as the LA Ga...
- Pedro Chirivella impressed in his Liverpool cameo v HJK (Video)
- Liverpool fans hail James Milner following 2 assists v HJK [Best Tweets]
- HJK Helsinki 0 – Liverpool 2: Divock Origi & Philippe Coutinho scored second...
- Al-Arabi boss Gianfranco Zola opens door to Liverpool reject Mario Balotelli [Gazzetta ...
- Wide Awake Club: 2 hours after leaving Liverpool, Rickie Lambert scores brace for West ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi