Dads Shouldn’t Dance: John Carew posts a dance video online with 9-year-old son Tyrese
- March 21, 2013
It’s been a busy few months for John Carew.
Back in January we reported on how Carew, 33, who has been without a club since he was released by West Ham last summer, got an acting job in Canada where he held a decapitated head.
Since then Carew was involved in a bungled move to Inter Milan, with the Norwegian international failing his medical at the San Siro.
Back to being unemployed, the sometimes Scandinavian model now appears to being trying to propel himself as the leader of a new dance craze, posting a video online along with his son Tyrese of the duo performing the The New Azonto.
Prediction: This isn’t gonna be the new Gangnam Style or Harlem Shake.
Watch John Carew provide evidence that dad’s shouldn’t dance below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi