- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Czech Republic v Italy: Watch a Live Stream of the 2014 World Cup Qualifier (available in UK)
- Updated: June 5, 2013
Czech Republic will be hoping to leapfrog 2nd placed Bulgaria in Group B, with a win over unbeaten Italy on Friday night (1945 GMT)
So how can you watch Czech Republic v Italy on our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing Czech Republic v Italy live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Czech Republic v Italy, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
The match is not available in Canada, Spain, Andorra, Japan, Germany, Russia, Carribbean, Czech Republic, Italy, San Marino, Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, Vatican City, Norway, Denmark and USA. It is however, available in the UK.
Italy will be hoping to keep their unbeaten run going in the Czech Republic, as Prandelli’s side look to extend their lead at the top of Group B to six points.
Czech Republic will be desperate to win as they look to boost their hopes of World Cup qualification.
Italy are likely to stick with a 4-3-3 formation, with Mario Balotelli likely to be assisted up front by Stephan El Shaarawy and Allesandro Cerci.
Watford’s Matej Vydra netted twice in the Czech’s last outing in a 3-0 win over Armenia.
Italy’s Mario Balotelli has bagged three in Italy’s last two qualifiers but Italy have only managed one win in their last 4 meetings with the Czech Republic.