Czech Chelsea keeper Petr Cech makes awful blunder to gift Morten Gamst Pedersen a late equaliser
- March 5, 2014
Petr Cech has been one of the most reliable goalkeepers in World Football since joining Chelsea in 2004.
With Thibaut Courtois possible competition at Stamford Bridge next season, every Cech mistake will be highly scrutinised.
Playing for the Czech Republic this evening Petr Cech made an awful mistake, somehow letting in a long range Morten Gamst Pedersen strike.
The 88th minute blunder cost his side a win, with the goal making it Czech Republic 2 – Norway 2.
- Jose Mourinho: Crystal Palace were lucky & singles out 1 Chelsea player (video)
- Yannick Bolasie posts classy Instagram post after Crystal Palace win at Chelsea
- Chelsea Stats: Jose Mourinho’s last 7 EPL defeats have come v managers with surna...
- Jose Mourinho hails Brazilian starlet Kenedy after Chelsea 1 – Crystal Palace 2 (...
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Furious Chelsea fan demands “get rid” of Branislav Ivanovic, claims loyalty...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...