Czech Chelsea keeper Petr Cech makes awful blunder to gift Morten Gamst Pedersen a late equaliser
- March 5, 2014
Petr Cech has been one of the most reliable goalkeepers in World Football since joining Chelsea in 2004.
With Thibaut Courtois possible competition at Stamford Bridge next season, every Cech mistake will be highly scrutinised.
Playing for the Czech Republic this evening Petr Cech made an awful mistake, somehow letting in a long range Morten Gamst Pedersen strike.
The 88th minute blunder cost his side a win, with the goal making it Czech Republic 2 – Norway 2.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi