Czech Chelsea keeper Petr Cech makes awful blunder to gift Morten Gamst Pedersen a late equaliser
- March 5, 2014
Petr Cech has been one of the most reliable goalkeepers in World Football since joining Chelsea in 2004.
With Thibaut Courtois possible competition at Stamford Bridge next season, every Cech mistake will be highly scrutinised.
Playing for the Czech Republic this evening Petr Cech made an awful mistake, somehow letting in a long range Morten Gamst Pedersen strike.
The 88th minute blunder cost his side a win, with the goal making it Czech Republic 2 – Norway 2.
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi