Cute! Real Madrid keeper Iker Casillas was with infant son Martin at La Decima celebrations [Video]
- May 26, 2014
Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas celebrated with his infant son Martin at last night’s epic La Decima commemoration at the Santigao Bernabeu.
The Spanish stopper had previously uploaded a picture of Martin gnawing on his Champions League medal, earning plaudits from internet users all over.
But last night Martin made a public appearance with his father and, just as Iker had been dewy-eyed after the Champions League was clinched, the occasion was all a little overwhelming for the poor toddler.
Luckily, he had his dad there to hold him throughout – usually a safe pair of hands.
- Iker Casillas gives a Porto fan his boots, young lad cries uncontrollably (Video)
- Iker Casillas has an incredible record against Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho in the Champi...
- Iker Casillas destroyed his relationship with Jose Mourinho by phoning Xavi
- Iker Casillas loses his cool as Porto draw 2-2 at lowly Moreirense (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo doesn’t speak to Rafa Benitez over ‘Best in the WorldR...
- Philippe Coutinho’s agent Kia Joorabchian says his client is staying at Liverpool...
- David Beckham compares former Man United and Real Madrid teammates (Video)
- Mutiny in Madrid? Real boss Rafa Benitez has had run ins Sergio Ramos, Cristiano Ronald...