Cute GIF! Santi Cazorla’s son Enzo pulls off wrist kissing celebration for Canal +
- March 14, 2014
In March last year, Santi Cazorla explained why he kisses his wrist when he scores to the official Arsenal website.
The Arsenal playmaker said: “I always celebrate like that because I dedicate goals to my son. You can see the tattoo I have in my arm, that’s for him. If I don’t, he gets annoyed with me and, at home, he’s not happy! No, it’s always a dedication to him. He’s the biggest thing in my life and, everything I do, I dedicate a little to him.”
Cazorla continued: “Yes [the tattoo is his name], it’s in Hebrew. It’s a little something to signify him when I score goals or whatever.”
Enzo Cazorla is Santi’s young son and it looks like Canal + asked him to pull off the wrist kissing celebration in a feature for Arsenal’s recent Champions League tie against Bayern Munich.
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright trolled ex Spurs owner at Piers Morgan’s birthday party...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi