Cute GIF! Santi Cazorla’s son Enzo pulls off wrist kissing celebration for Canal +
- March 14, 2014
In March last year, Santi Cazorla explained why he kisses his wrist when he scores to the official Arsenal website.
The Arsenal playmaker said: “I always celebrate like that because I dedicate goals to my son. You can see the tattoo I have in my arm, that’s for him. If I don’t, he gets annoyed with me and, at home, he’s not happy! No, it’s always a dedication to him. He’s the biggest thing in my life and, everything I do, I dedicate a little to him.”
Cazorla continued: “Yes [the tattoo is his name], it’s in Hebrew. It’s a little something to signify him when I score goals or whatever.”
Enzo Cazorla is Santi’s young son and it looks like Canal + asked him to pull off the wrist kissing celebration in a feature for Arsenal’s recent Champions League tie against Bayern Munich.
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...