- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Cute GIF! Santi Cazorla’s son Enzo pulls off wrist kissing celebration for Canal +
In March last year, Santi Cazorla explained why he kisses his wrist when he scores to the official Arsenal website.
The Arsenal playmaker said: “I always celebrate like that because I dedicate goals to my son. You can see the tattoo I have in my arm, that’s for him. If I don’t, he gets annoyed with me and, at home, he’s not happy! No, it’s always a dedication to him. He’s the biggest thing in my life and, everything I do, I dedicate a little to him.”
Cazorla continued: “Yes [the tattoo is his name], it’s in Hebrew. It’s a little something to signify him when I score goals or whatever.”
Enzo Cazorla is Santi’s young son and it looks like Canal + asked him to pull off the wrist kissing celebration in a feature for Arsenal’s recent Champions League tie against Bayern Munich.
- Updated: March 14, 2014