Cute! Argentina fans serenade Lionel Messi’s son, Thiago [Video]
- July 23, 2014
The World Cup may be slowly drifting into memory banks, but new footage from Brazil keeps coming out.
Argentina claimed a 1-0 win over Iran in the group stages of the competition courtesy of an injury time winner from Lionel Messi, and after the game Messi’s partner and son were filmed leaving the stadium.
As Antonella Roccuzzo held son Thiago through the crowd in Belo Horizonte, a group of Argentina fans starting serenading the tot singing “Olé, olé, olé, oleee Thiago, Thiago!”
See the footage of Thiago Messi getting sung to by Argentina fans below.
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...