Cute! Argentina fans serenade Lionel Messi’s son, Thiago [Video]
The World Cup may be slowly drifting into memory banks, but new footage from Brazil keeps coming out.
Argentina claimed a 1-0 win over Iran in the group stages of the competition courtesy of an injury time winner from Lionel Messi, and after the game Messi’s partner and son were filmed leaving the stadium.
As Antonella Roccuzzo held son Thiago through the crowd in Belo Horizonte, a group of Argentina fans starting serenading the tot singing “Olé, olé, olé, oleee Thiago, Thiago!”
See the footage of Thiago Messi getting sung to by Argentina fans below.
Watch Live Stream
- The crashed Chapecoense plane recently carried Leo Messi & the Argentina national teamNovember 29, 2016
- Diego Maradona picks a fight with a Man United WAGNovember 23, 2016
- AFA refuse to pay security guards so Lionel Messi steps inNovember 18, 2016
- Journalist Gabriel Anello doubles down on claim Ezequiel Lavezzi smoked weed [Globo]November 17, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo v Leo Messi: 2016 Ballon d’Or winner is leakedDecember 6, 2016
- Leo Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo shared a bromantic moment during El Clasico (video)December 4, 2016
- The Leo Messi-Cristiano Ronaldo handshake pre El Clasico was a little awkwardDecember 3, 2016
- Arsenal fan makes a bonkers claim about Leo Messi on BBC 606 (Video)December 3, 2016