Cute! Argentina fans serenade Lionel Messi’s son, Thiago [Video]
The World Cup may be slowly drifting into memory banks, but new footage from Brazil keeps coming out.
Argentina claimed a 1-0 win over Iran in the group stages of the competition courtesy of an injury time winner from Lionel Messi, and after the game Messi’s partner and son were filmed leaving the stadium.
As Antonella Roccuzzo held son Thiago through the crowd in Belo Horizonte, a group of Argentina fans starting serenading the tot singing “Olé, olé, olé, oleee Thiago, Thiago!”
See the footage of Thiago Messi getting sung to by Argentina fans below.
Watch Live Stream
- No Leo Messi, but players from Spurs, Man United & Sergio Aguero get Argentina call upsSeptember 29, 2016
- The Argentinian press continue to hammer Leo Messi, ask questions about his injury (Video)September 8, 2016
- Barcelona legend Leo Messi explains why he decided to dye his hair blondeSeptember 4, 2016
- Venezuela v Argentina: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-06September 3, 2016
- Lionel Messi thanks Borussia Monchengladbach for get well message on FacebookSeptember 23, 2016
- The moment Lionel Messi picked up a groin strain against Atletico Madrid (Video)September 22, 2016
- Barcelona confirm Leo Messi is out for 3 weeks with groin injurySeptember 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola: Leo Messi sits on football’s top table by himself (Video)September 17, 2016