Cute! Argentina fans serenade Lionel Messi’s son, Thiago [Video]
- July 23, 2014
The World Cup may be slowly drifting into memory banks, but new footage from Brazil keeps coming out.
Argentina claimed a 1-0 win over Iran in the group stages of the competition courtesy of an injury time winner from Lionel Messi, and after the game Messi’s partner and son were filmed leaving the stadium.
As Antonella Roccuzzo held son Thiago through the crowd in Belo Horizonte, a group of Argentina fans starting serenading the tot singing “Olé, olé, olé, oleee Thiago, Thiago!”
See the footage of Thiago Messi getting sung to by Argentina fans below.
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Youtuber brilliantly demonstrates how Messi wasn’t to blame for Argentina’s...
- Leo Messi’s grandfather criticises his grandson’s Copa America performances...
- Leo Messi speaks for the 1st time after criticism in Argentina after the Copa America. ...
- Close up footage of Leo Messi’s brother, Matias, being harassed at the Copa Ameri...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi