Cute! A little Arsenal mascot got hurt by Per Mertesacker’s pre-match hi-five [Vine]
- February 19, 2014
There was a cute scene in the tunnel before Arsenal and Bayern Munich started their Champions League last-16 match.
Arsenal’s giant centre-back Per Mertesacker engaged in some fun and games with his small mascot by giving him a hi-five.
Immediately after the BGF slapped hands with the kid, the Arsenal mascot pulled a funny face suggesting the contact hurt.
See how a little Arsenal mascot got hurt by Per Mertesacker’s pre-match hi-five below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi