- Harry Kane’s Christmas message to all Spurs fans [Facebook video]
- Angel Di Maria wants Man United to sign Benfica’s Nicolas Gaitan [Fichajes]
- Bolton boss Neil Lennon explains signing Emile Heskey, may play on Boxing Day v Blackburn [Audio]
- Union Berlin hosts 27,500 fans singing Christmas carols in their stadium [Video]
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola appointed manager of Serie A side Cagliari
Cute! A little Arsenal mascot got hurt by Per Mertesacker’s pre-match hi-five [Vine]
There was a cute scene in the tunnel before Arsenal and Bayern Munich started their Champions League last-16 match.
Arsenal’s giant centre-back Per Mertesacker engaged in some fun and games with his small mascot by giving him a hi-five.
Immediately after the BGF slapped hands with the kid, the Arsenal mascot pulled a funny face suggesting the contact hurt.
See how a little Arsenal mascot got hurt by Per Mertesacker’s pre-match hi-five below.
- Updated: February 19, 2014