Cute! A little Arsenal mascot got hurt by Per Mertesacker’s pre-match hi-five [Vine]
- February 19, 2014
There was a cute scene in the tunnel before Arsenal and Bayern Munich started their Champions League last-16 match.
Arsenal’s giant centre-back Per Mertesacker engaged in some fun and games with his small mascot by giving him a hi-five.
Immediately after the BGF slapped hands with the kid, the Arsenal mascot pulled a funny face suggesting the contact hurt.
See how a little Arsenal mascot got hurt by Per Mertesacker’s pre-match hi-five below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...