Cute! A little Arsenal mascot got hurt by Per Mertesacker’s pre-match hi-five [Vine]
- February 19, 2014
There was a cute scene in the tunnel before Arsenal and Bayern Munich started their Champions League last-16 match.
Arsenal’s giant centre-back Per Mertesacker engaged in some fun and games with his small mascot by giving him a hi-five.
Immediately after the BGF slapped hands with the kid, the Arsenal mascot pulled a funny face suggesting the contact hurt.
See how a little Arsenal mascot got hurt by Per Mertesacker’s pre-match hi-five below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...