Crystal Palace’s Marouane Chamakh burst out crying after he got a cut to his head at Hull [Pictures]
- November 24, 2013
Everyone’s favourite misfiring misfit Marouane Chamakh had another unsuccessful weekend.
Crystal Palace pulled off a shock result as the Eagles won just their second game of the season away at Hull, however Chamakh lasted just 36 minutes of the contest.
Minutes after the kick off, the Moroccan forward took a crack to the head from Hull defender Paul McShane. Undoubtedly the collision was painful, and Chamakh’s head was cut open as a result. But, even with that said, the Palace forward’s reaction was a bit sissy.
After he checked his head to reveal blood on his hand, Chamakh burst out crying on the pitch. It wasn’t a good look.
See a picture flow chart of how Marouane Chamakh burst out crying at Hull below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...