- Manchester United fan calls for Van Gaal to sign up Radamel Falcao after Newcastle win [Video]
- Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling: ‘I shaved my head ‘cos I wasn’t scoring, so now I’m keeping this style!’ [Video]
- Real Madrid wouldn’t sell Gareth Bale ‘for €300m’, believe he can win Ballon D’Or one day [Marca]
- Bacary Sagna post West Brom 1 – Man City 3: ‘It was nearly impossible in the snow!’ [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers confirms Brad Jones has a thigh strain post-Burnley 0 – Liverpool 1 [Video]
Crystal Palace’s Marouane Chamakh burst out crying after he got a cut to his head at Hull [Pictures]
Everyone’s favourite misfiring misfit Marouane Chamakh had another unsuccessful weekend.
Crystal Palace pulled off a shock result as the Eagles won just their second game of the season away at Hull, however Chamakh lasted just 36 minutes of the contest.
Minutes after the kick off, the Moroccan forward took a crack to the head from Hull defender Paul McShane. Undoubtedly the collision was painful, and Chamakh’s head was cut open as a result. But, even with that said, the Palace forward’s reaction was a bit sissy.
After he checked his head to reveal blood on his hand, Chamakh burst out crying on the pitch. It wasn’t a good look.
See a picture flow chart of how Marouane Chamakh burst out crying at Hull below.
- Updated: November 24, 2013