Crystal Palace’s Marouane Chamakh burst out crying after he got a cut to his head at Hull [Pictures]
Everyone’s favourite misfiring misfit Marouane Chamakh had another unsuccessful weekend.
Crystal Palace pulled off a shock result as the Eagles won just their second game of the season away at Hull, however Chamakh lasted just 36 minutes of the contest.
Minutes after the kick off, the Moroccan forward took a crack to the head from Hull defender Paul McShane. Undoubtedly the collision was painful, and Chamakh’s head was cut open as a result. But, even with that said, the Palace forward’s reaction was a bit sissy.
After he checked his head to reveal blood on his hand, Chamakh burst out crying on the pitch. It wasn’t a good look.
See a picture flow chart of how Marouane Chamakh burst out crying at Hull below.
Watch Live Stream
- Match-winner Jesse Lingard interviewed after Man United win FA Cup final (Video)May 21st, 2016
- Official highlights & trophy celebrations from Man United 2 – Crystal Palace 1 (Video)May 21st, 2016
- Wayne Rooney on winning the FA Cup with Manchester United (Video)May 21st, 2016
- Alan Pardew panned mercilessly for dad dance as Palace lose to Man United (Tweets & Video)May 21st, 2016
- Marouane Chamakh gets frightened of a drone like a wuss at Crystal Palace team photo (Video)October 1st, 2015
- Crystal Palace striker Marouane Chamakh answers Twitter questions [Video]February 27th, 2015
- Ex-Arsenal & current Crystal Palace man Marouane Chamakh goes out with Playboy twins [Pictures]January 5th, 2015
- Crystal Palace’s Marouane Chamakh scores for Morocco in 6-1 win v Benin [Video]November 13th, 2014