Crystal Palace’s Marouane Chamakh burst out crying after he got a cut to his head at Hull [Pictures]
Everyone’s favourite misfiring misfit Marouane Chamakh had another unsuccessful weekend.
Crystal Palace pulled off a shock result as the Eagles won just their second game of the season away at Hull, however Chamakh lasted just 36 minutes of the contest.
Minutes after the kick off, the Moroccan forward took a crack to the head from Hull defender Paul McShane. Undoubtedly the collision was painful, and Chamakh’s head was cut open as a result. But, even with that said, the Palace forward’s reaction was a bit sissy.
After he checked his head to reveal blood on his hand, Chamakh burst out crying on the pitch. It wasn’t a good look.
See a picture flow chart of how Marouane Chamakh burst out crying at Hull below.
Watch Live Stream
- Pape Souare talks about car crash, admits his career is ‘in God’s hands’ [BBC Audio]December 1, 2016
- Alan Pardew is demanding a massive pay-off from Crystal Palace [Times]December 1, 2016
- Man United & Crystal Palace supremos join Gary Lineker & Max Branning from Eastenders on a night outNovember 30, 2016
- Premier League stats reveal what a beast Christian Benteke isNovember 29, 2016
- Looks like another Arsenal old boy may join Andrey Arshavin in Kazakhstan [Vesti]November 30, 2016
- Marouane Chamakh trashes Arsene Wenger for ‘broken promises’ [RMC]October 12, 2016
- Marouane Chamakh gets frightened of a drone like a wuss at Crystal Palace team photo (Video)October 1, 2015
- Crystal Palace striker Marouane Chamakh answers Twitter questions [Video]February 27, 2015