Crystal Palace loanee Jon Williams lost his shorts celebrating Ipswich’s 2nd goal at Brighton [Fan Footage]
Crystal Palace loan Jon Williams revealed a little too much on Saturday at Amex Stadium.
Williams, the Welsh forward, was farmed out of Selhurst Park to Ipswich in the transfer window and on Saturday the striker was in the team that won 2-0 away at Brighton.
Goals from Tommy Smith and Daryl Murphy gave the Tractor Boys the away win at the Seagulls, and after the visitors’ second goal newbie Williams tried his luck with an attention demanding celebration.
Williams stood on the advertising hoards, arms aloft, in front of the travelling supporters, but the striker was soon attracting the wrong attention when his teammates dropped his shorts.
See the fan footage of the incident below, together with the match highlights.
- Alan Pardew reveals how Crystal Palace bought Yohan Cabaye after the West Brom win (Video)
- Saturday Specials! Chelsea banker, boosted Palace & Leicester odds & 20/1 acca!
- Sunday Special: Two unbeatable offers on Watford v Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace’s Brede Hangeland gets photoshop treatment after taking train home...
- Juan Mata’s exquisite control during Man United 3 – Ipswich 0 (video)
- Wayne Rooney & Anthony Martial score as Man United beat Ipswich 3-0 in COC (Offici...
- Man United’s Andreas Pereira discusses dream come true after scoring on full debu...
- Louis van Gaal’s interview post Man United win over Ipswich (video)