Crystal Palace loanee Jon Williams lost his shorts celebrating Ipswich’s 2nd goal at Brighton [Fan Footage]
- March 23, 2014
Crystal Palace loan Jon Williams revealed a little too much on Saturday at Amex Stadium.
Williams, the Welsh forward, was farmed out of Selhurst Park to Ipswich in the transfer window and on Saturday the striker was in the team that won 2-0 away at Brighton.
Goals from Tommy Smith and Daryl Murphy gave the Tractor Boys the away win at the Seagulls, and after the visitors’ second goal newbie Williams tried his luck with an attention demanding celebration.
Williams stood on the advertising hoards, arms aloft, in front of the travelling supporters, but the striker was soon attracting the wrong attention when his teammates dropped his shorts.
See the fan footage of the incident below, together with the match highlights.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]