- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola appointed manager of Serie A side Cagliari
- Catania have three men sent off in three minutes in a 3-2 defeat to Cittadella [Video]
- Queretaro’s AWOL Ronaldinho turns up on Instagram celebrating a family Christmas [Picture]
- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
Crystal Palace loanee Jon Williams lost his shorts celebrating Ipswich’s 2nd goal at Brighton [Fan Footage]
Crystal Palace loan Jon Williams revealed a little too much on Saturday at Amex Stadium.
Williams, the Welsh forward, was farmed out of Selhurst Park to Ipswich in the transfer window and on Saturday the striker was in the team that won 2-0 away at Brighton.
Goals from Tommy Smith and Daryl Murphy gave the Tractor Boys the away win at the Seagulls, and after the visitors’ second goal newbie Williams tried his luck with an attention demanding celebration.
Williams stood on the advertising hoards, arms aloft, in front of the travelling supporters, but the striker was soon attracting the wrong attention when his teammates dropped his shorts.
See the fan footage of the incident below, together with the match highlights.
- Updated: March 23, 2014